Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

Fev at home

29 posts in this topic

I personally don't want us to be on tv v fev! Lost a good 500 off the crowd last season playing on a Sunday night . Our club get no money for it been on premier so to lose gate money on top of this seems not right. Be better playing Sunday afternoons if you ask me and not changing a thing if they want to show it on premier

Elsewhere people have discussed how to increase attendances in general and one obvious way is to increase awareness of the game at all levels, including Championship. If we were to say we don't want to be on TV except on our terms then that would mean not being on TV at all.

That is the stark choice, which would you choose?

True. Hopefully wel have some sort of financial reward from the broadcaster when the next deal is announced in future

Dos'nt look like it's going to be televised now,heard premiere sport have pulled plug in showing games next season,apparently they are not happy with sky getting exclusive rights from 2015

I'm glad it won't be shown live it would of been on a Monday night and would of took 500 of our gate plus we don't get money from premier sports for the inconvinice