Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunsok3

Sunday

61 posts in this topic

Got to say that is a pretty decent Leeds side with a lot of experience that should beat us. I wouldn't want them to send many more first teamers or potential first teamers as I don't want to see 50-60 racked up against us. Hope we can compete against their forwards and it's competitive

Surely a Golden chance for Barry Eaton , to work out a game plan here .Keep the ball away from the forwards . Plenty of wide ball using our Class Batley center . PLenty of long kicks .......

I think Gary has "FIXED IT" for Hunslet ............

I have it on very good authority that the result has already been arranged ;)

i've already seen the match report on the YEP website

Anyone remember Leeds R.L. legend John HOLMES ?

Class player ... Always a "marked" man ...Constantly Complaining of .Off the ball incidents .....

Leeds v. Hunslet @ Headingley . Websters Yorkshire Cup .........

Graham King ... STRETCHERED OFF ......

Guess WHO did it ?

History has a habit of Repeating itself ! ! ! ! !

Anyone remember Leeds R.L. legend John HOLMES ?Class player ... Always a "marked" man ...Constantly Complaining of .Off the ball incidents .....Leeds v. Hunslet @ Headingley . Websters Yorkshire Cup .........Graham King ... STRETCHERED OFF ......Guess WHO did it ?History has a habit of Repeating itself ! ! ! ! !

So you reckon John Holmes is going to clobber Graham King on Sunday?

So you reckon John Holmes is going to clobber Graham King on Sunday?

Thats not the John Holmes i remember , the one i knew nearly had someones eye out..................

Thats not the John Holmes i remember , the one i knew nearly had someones eye out..................

Biggest tool Hunslet 72 or John Holmes????

After your post t'other day it's clearly you

biggest tool? Whoever got you into bed with Leeds!!!!!!

This is the Leeds team that's been published in the EP:

Ash Handley, Jordan Harper, Josh Walters, Lewis Jones, Ashton Golding, Liam Sutcliffe, Ben White, Kylie Leuluai, Robbie Ward, Brad Singleton, Chris Clerckson, Mitch Achurch, Ryan Bailey. Subs are Rob Mulhern, George Milton, Matthew Stableford, Dan Grange & Ben Frankland.

Don't know ours yet but with 6 players from the first team/squad, that team looks stronger than any team they have brought to the SLS over the last 5 or so years.

Cant wait for this first home game of the year and very much looking forward to the season.

Come on the Huns

Has he come out of retirement then? We should play on him, he first signed for Leeds around 1955 so must be about 78.