Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

Lote Tuqiri switches codes AGAIN!

Bunnies have lost a few backs in the off season to retirement and transfer and here's a named player who has become available.

He'll probably have jumped at the chance of joining a top outfit rather than a struggling one, so I can see him finding the move doubly attractive - good money, top performing  club.

Bunnies have lost a few backs in the off season to retirement and transfer and here's a named player who has become available.

He'll probably have jumped at the chance of joining a top outfit rather than a struggling one, so I can see him finding the move doubly attractive - good money, top performing  club.

Agreed we have lost some backs but surely it is best to blood some of the youngsters - I presume that he is more of a mentor to past on experience rather than a regular, great deal for him judging by the injuries he has had in past few years - if you look at the South Sydney Central Facebook page there are not may happy bunnies (no jokes please).

Not Sure but thought that may be Ferguson would have been a opition (not sure on the finances etc.)

It is going to be one of those decisions I think that is either a master stroke or completely rubbish but I guess Madge knows what he is doing it is just I don't see it on this one but would love to be wrong especially if he scores the winning try in the Grand Final :-))

Yes, I understand Souths are intent on blooding youngsters.

For me Tuqiri was very good at his best, but not consistent enough and then sometimes a liability!

He will never get a statue. He does have a Origin plaque at Suncorp. So he gets walked over game day, that is about his stature. 

And let's not forget, Micky Weyman of St George got a statue, what does that say about Lotti. hehe