Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BatleyFanAndy

V Bulls Admission Price

9 posts in this topic

£15 to sit down, £13 to stand for adults, £9 to sit down, £7 to stand for concessions I think.

Ah, thought it'd be cheaper than that with it being a friendly. I'll walk the dog instead :/

see thred above too (bulls at home) about the price a tickets, would a thought at say a tenner it would a been packed, they lost 4 tenners off me plus maybe 8 pints a larger and a couple a burgers for us 4. cant understand why clubs dont want to pack these stands and let the players see a full house for the game. have had 4 hours round doncaster toy fair for £3 each. :download:

Wasn't too bad a crowd considering but I do agree with what people are saying regarding the price. End of day it is just a friendly . What I will say though is the rams charge the cheapest prices in the whole of the championship in league games so tight we are not

I honestly believe though had the price been a tenner the crowd would of been a lot higher

I did actually think it would've been a tenner. £20 would've been decent entry for 2 adults to a friendly. Plus we generally get some fodder and a drink.