Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolford6

Miliband, Osborne, Clegg, Davey, Balls, Umunna, Harman, Gove

24 posts in this topic

What's your order? Feel free to explain why, or add some other deserving specimens

Didn't Harriet Harmen have something to do with a group who wanted to lower the age of consent ?

Harman  pushed through a party policy of having all-women selection-lists for potential MP's. Obviously this policy wasn't exercised in Birmingham when her husband wanted a seat.

He then took his seat while still drawing his (undeclared) previous salary.

As a new MP he was appointed with immediate effect as the Shadow Minister of Communities. He's since been downgraded to Shadow Misister for Police.

Diane Abbott isn't on my list, though I can understand why she would be on many other peoples. She's such a two-faced joke that she no longer even takes herself seriously.

Cameron

Cameron

Cameron again

and just in case it didn't get through

Cameron

Then Hunt

Cameron

Cameron

Cameron again

and just in case it didn't get through

Cameron

Then Hunt

"Then Hunt"?

You put a 'n' on the end of 'The', and also, you shouldn't use Cockney Rhyming Slang!!

Farage

Griffin

...and repeat.

Who is Umanga?

I thought he was one of the All Blacks. Not sure that he is over here....possibly I am confused.

My mistake; it's Chukka Umunna. Iwas confusing his surname with someone who is actually good at something.

He's even smarmier than Miliband.

Please can you edit the topic page for me, John.

OK, done.

(Not that I think it makes any more sense now than it did before).

What's your order? Feel free to explain why, or add some other deserving specimens

So where would you kick Ed Balls?

Hopefully back to beyond Gove, to somewhere he might come across a decent political strategist.

However, that's if I had the strength left after giving Osborne, Clegg and Davey a right good kicking. No real need to kick Miliband; you'd only have to glower at him and he'd run away.

;) ;) :tongue:

I can not start my own threads (as the forum think I am some EDL type and have been stopped ???) so I say why are Labour no different from the Tory's as i am working class yet Labour are middle class now and Conservative are upper class.

It doesn't matter what class you are; you have no choice but to vote for a party run by quasi-academics and salesmen. they don't see putting forward immigration or green-energy policies as any different to selling pension policies. Just so long as the party retains its share of the vote-market.

Gove. Then Gove again.

He's the Portillo for the 2010s.

Although, as it turns out, Portillo was just a naive idiot.   I think it will be revealed that Gove is rather nastier than that.

Gove. Then Gove again.

He's the Portillo for the 2010s.

Although, as it turns out, Portillo was just a naive idiot.   I think it will be revealed that Gove is rather nastier than that.

The problem with repeatedly hitting Gove is that you'll have no energy left over for Osborne.

The odd thing is that Ukip supporters cheer this on as if it's some kind of defiant act.  As opposed to trousering hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpayers' money.

Yes, quite.

I happen to work in close-ish proximity to a number of UK MEPs. Many of the things you might expect hold up: they're often haughty, overfed and imbued with a massively inflated sense of their own importance.

However, with the exception of the 'Kippers, none of them are the lazy gravy-trainers we are constantly told exist. Malcolm Harbour (Con), Sharon Bowles (LD), and Brian Simpson (Lab), to name but three, work as hard as anybody for the interests of the people they represent, and are both intelligent and extremely sensible/pragmatic. The current crop of Lib Dem MEPs is particularly good and several of them will be a big loss to the EP.

Meanwhile, you have people like this UKIP idiot being lauded to the rafters for fulfilling the stereotype that they were involved in creating.

Yes, quite.

I happen to work in close-ish proximity to a number of UK MEPs. Many of the things you might expect hold up: they're often haughty, overfed and imbued with a massively inflated sense of their own importance.

However, with the exception of the 'Kippers, none of them are the lazy gravy-trainers we are constantly told exist. Malcolm Harbour (Con), Sharon Bowles (LD), and Brian Simpson (Lab), to name but three, work as hard as anybody for the interests of the people they represent, and are both intelligent and extremely sensible/pragmatic. The current crop of Lib Dem MEPs is particularly good and several of them will be a big loss to the EP.

Meanwhile, you have people like this UKIP idiot being lauded to the rafters for fulfilling the stereotype that they were involved in creating.

My experience of MPs is the same.   My current MP is a Tory.  I think he's an idiot on many counts, but I can't fault the effort he puts in.

My experience of MPs is the same.   My current MP is a Tory.  I think he's an idiot on many counts, but I can't fault the effort he puts in.

In any group of hundreds there's going to be variety.  I can't speak for the current MP because I don't know who they are and we're moving again soon anyway but Cheryl Gillan in Chiltern always seemed to be dialing it in.

The hardest working politico I've come across was a Tory councillor in one of the safest Tory wards in Richmond-upon-Thames.  I don't think she ever actually stopped.

EDIT

It now appears that my current MP is Amber Rudd, a woman who has been fertilised twice by A A Gill.  Although she seems to have seen sense and divorced the waste of human flesh.