Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tuutaisrambo

Join the Fevolution!

24 posts in this topic

Some good facilities in the championship, we are very fortunate to have access to a 60m indoor sprint track on site as well as the 3G sports pitches and 25m pool, on top of the weight rooms

Out of interest has the pitch been extended as when last there the new stand seemed to be set back to allow for it?

Well done Fev

I'm in.

"Super League is sh*t, I don't even want us to be in it."

"We're better than everyone but the RFL won't give us a chance."

"C*s, boo. W*key, hiss."

"We woz robbed by Sheffield"

I'm in.

"Super League is sh*t, I don't even want us to be in it."

"We're better than everyone but the RFL won't give us a chance."

"C*s, boo. W*key, hiss."

"We woz robbed by Sheffield"

Well I'm looking forward to our league games against you in 2015 - if you're still in business of course  :tongue:

Looks like a cracking gym set up there.....it was nice to read in RL World about all the hard work (that's been done for free) by local volunteers in putting that new stand together.

Looks like a cracking gym set up there.....it was nice to read in RL World about all the hard work (that's been done for free) by local volunteers in putting that new stand together.

Yes - good to see folk like that getting the credit they deserve.

Wow. Top championship club. If super league dont want ya then its there loss

What a club!

My advice to anyone from west Yorkshire who is fed up with following one of the dinosaurs of the sport,would be to get down to post office rd and take in a few games of this vibrant & go forward club.

Got a lot of time for Fev glad they've learned something form the Good Doctor but Postage Stamp Road has never been one of my favourite grounds!

Its a shame all this couldn't have been pooled into 1 big super club......

if only the directors had got into bed at wakey! !!!

Its a shame all this couldn't have been pooled into 1 big super club......

!

Aye, 'all this' without SL funding. There's a few so called 'big super clubs' that could learn a thing or two from Fev. As a club the momentum is well and truly with them and they'll take some stopping.

Aye, 'all this' without SL funding. There's a few so called 'big super clubs' that could learn a thing or two from Fev. As a club the momentum is well and truly with them and they'll take some stopping.

batley did a good job of stopping them......

cas must be looking over their shoulder now though! !!

batley did a good job of stopping them......

cas must be looking over their shoulder now though! !!

I said 'as a club' There's much more to it than the team on the field

Coming over to Fev on Sunday for Sir Richard of Whiting's testimonial. Really looking forward to it. Hope to see a decent number turn out from both Fev and Hull for what should be a terrific occasion.

Been a while since I last visited Post Office Road, hope the Sun is shining and a good day is had by everyone.

I said 'as a club' There's much more to it than the team on the field

a flat pack stand as well!

TBF good effort but can only see a future for fev as a feeder club. .......

imagine a calder academy playing out of POR feeding into wakey at their brand spanking new build.....

I'm not sure where that would leave cas??

a flat pack stand as well!

TBF good effort but can only see a future for fev as a feeder club. .......

imagine a calder academy playing out of POR feeding into wakey at their brand spanking new build.....

I'm not sure where that would leave cas??

Aye, that's it... while we're waiting for Wakey's new stadium what do you reckon we should do in the meantime?

Aye, that's it... while we're waiting for Wakey's new stadium what do you reckon we should do in the meantime?

same as now.....

Grow and prosper and get into SL. Then you can be the opposition at the opening of their new stadium and show them who is top dog in the area.

Grow and prosper and get into SL. Then you can be the opposition at the opening of their new stadium and show them who is top dog in the area.

Sounds good to me Mr K. Grow and prosper is the intention and there's no reason why we can't do just that.

Coming over to Fev on Sunday for Sir Richard of Whiting's testimonial. Really looking forward to it. Hope to see a decent number turn out from both Fev and Hull for what should be a terrific occasion.

Been a while since I last visited Post Office Road, hope the Sun is shining and a good day is had by everyone.

It'll be good to see you all and I hope Rich does very well out of it. He's a nice lad from a good family. If Rovers can play as well as they did against the Wildcats it should be an interesting game. Enjoy your visit and if you're in the clubhouse before the game make yourself known, I'll buy you a pint.