Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind side johnny

Doncaster (H)

59 posts in this topic

Our pitch is water-logged but Mount Unpleasant has a lake at the bottom of theirs :onthequiet:

that lake is filled by the tears of dewsbury fans at their ongoing demise and failure to beat Batley :onthequiet:

that lake is filled by the tears of dewsbury fans at their ongoing demise and failure to beat Batley :onthequiet:

We shall see in April. I hope you and the other Batley fan aren't too upset  :tease:

Our pitch is water-logged but Mount Unpleasant has a lake at the bottom of theirs  :onthequiet:

Ha.  It rather contrasts with the lake you tend to have which laps gently up to the beach you have at the first sign of rain. Anyway, your annual predictions of you finishing above us have yet to be backed up by any evidence yet!

That lake at the bottom of there pitch is where batley fans wet themselves when they got to a grand final!!!!

That lake at the bottom of there pitch is where batley fans wet themselves when they got to a grand final!!!!

Is that the one with the only trophy in 83 years.

Get yourselves there and then that will give you the chance to do the same!

That's the one. I do believe your team were in the same competition but didn't get as far as us! However, the last competition you won, we couldn't enter as we were in the division above! Unless of course you count the Roy Powell Trophy, and your team of all conquering superstars couldn't even beat our stand-ins on Boxing Day.

Done 2 grand finals winning 1 losing 1,as for losing to your stand ins boxing day I think you'll find they were your duel reg,who were your better players!

Done 2 grand finals winning 1 losing 1,as for losing to your stand ins boxing day I think you'll find they were your duel reg,who were your better players!

Actually I would take issue with the DR players being better. Do you honestly believe a team full of young U20's would beat a team that finishes in the top five of the Championship? Really? Thanks for the Dewsbury RLFC history lesson by the way, but I was already aware of your success thanks. If you want to talk about past success, where do you stop? You lot keep comparing your 10 years old + GF victory against our NR final victory. But surely it's now that matters! Or can I throw in our 100 year old + CC final victories?

Don't forget peeps

In the year 2000

We won more trophies that season

Than Batley won in their entire existence

That gotta be hard to swallow ;)

Don't forget peeps

In the year 2000

We won more trophies that season

Than Batley won in their entire existence

That gotta be hard to swallow ;)

It keeps me awake at night!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :focus:  there you go... you nearly managed a week without mentioning the one trophy. it must a really got to you this one trophy.

Which trophy is this???

If I remember rightly

The last trophy you had any chance of a sniff of

Vanished in 40 scintillating minutes of rugby league... Not played by yourself may I add

So what trophy is it again???!

:)

;)

Shame on you BSJ causing all this trouble between neighbouring fans with your controversial thread.   Doncaster (H), eh, bound to get people excited. 

Shame on you BSJ causing all this trouble between neighbouring fans with your controversial thread.   Doncaster (H), eh, bound to get people excited. 

<hangs head>

:scratchhead:

Yes Batley were a top side last season, but how many players have you let go and how many decent players have you signed? Worrying times for Batley fans

Yes Batley were a top side last season, but how many players have you let go and how many decent players have you signed? Worrying times for Batley fans

Not really but it's kind of you to worry about it on our behalf.

I'm not worrying about how the two Batley fans will cope with a poor season. The bubble has burst and tears will follow

I'm not worrying about how the two Batley fans will cope with a poor season. The bubble has burst and tears will follow

Well if the situation does arise, we can always turn to you for advice on how to cope with a poor season.

Eddie

Note to self ;)

Don't give exact season's of their demise

It will only come back to haunt you if our lot fail to deliver

Which is possible

Might save you choking on that humble pie

;)

I know it's all banter most of it good,but come on let's not start getting carried away,Glenn's made some good signings but he's got to pick his 17 out of quite a big squad & get them to play together,so let's not start saying we're going to do this or batley's going to do that don't forget John Kears a good coach,I thing batley will go ok no disrespect meant but look what he's achieved as the underdog!

How I've missed this intelligent "banter" in the close season.

Not.

No wonder these forums are dying on their @r5E.

Into the valley of death rode Batleys famous 500.

er six hundred Eddie and that was only because we were chasing 800 dewsbury fans back up the valley cos you'd tried to pinch our sheep to expand yer gene pool

How I've missed this intelligent "banter" in the close season.

Not.

No wonder these forums are dying on their @r5E.

What you mean is that the Batley forum is on it's @r5E, that's why you Batley fans are on here rather than your own forum