Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind side johnny

Doncaster (H)

59 posts in this topic

I agree with the chairman lmao , this is tiresome and juvenile the childish my dad is bigger than your dad posts on these forums ,The two worst culprits are eddie rombo and equalizer and i would like them amongst others to be a bit more adultlike with their observations .Playful banter is one thing but silly playground sticks and stones is boring .

I agree with the chairman lmao , this is tiresome and juvenile the childish my dad is bigger than your dad posts on these forums ,The two worst culprits are eddie rombo and equalizer and i would like them amongst others to be a bit more adultlike with their observations .Playful banter is one thing but silly playground sticks and stones is boring .

Point taken, sorry for taking it too far!

In their defence, and all of ours l suppose, they were never offensive and it is a public forum. I am not sure anything warrants an apology.

I agree  distant nothing is offensive or warrants an apology im just fed up of reading playground posts which are childish with their fingerpointing .

We need some rugby to get our teeth into

That's all

Bit of sledging before the big kick off

Normal service will resume in a couple of weeks.

We'll at the Rams will be co.cker hoop for a while, then suicidal when it starts to go wrong

With Batley will be the same..steady away results with its customary dip in the middle when Wilkinson swords share's go thru the roof... But then normal service will be resumed with a strong finish

Notice I didn't comment on our finish

Because I just don't know what to expect

;)

Rivalry and banter aside, I think the majority of both Batley and Dewsbury fans for the sake of local development and growth will actually want both sides to finish in the top 6 this season, particularly with the changes ahead in 2015.

Couldn't agree more Nick

I'd be more than happy for Batley to come second in the league any season

As long as were first ;)

Point taken me lord.from now on our gladiators will do the talking for us on the field.Bring on Good Friday.