Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Rams Updates

Dewsbury Rams 18 Castleford Tigers 0 - discuss the game here

64 posts in this topic

Following discussions between the Rams and Castleford Tigers the following prices have been agreed for the game on Saturday 8th Feb at the Tetley’s Stadium -

Adult Seating £11.00

Adult Standing £10.00

Concession Seating £6.00

Concession Standing £5.00

Under 16’s £2.00

Under 16’s who have a season ticket for the 2014 season for either Dewsbury Rams or Castleford Tigers will be admitted free on presentation of their season tickets. Rams’ Under 16’s will be required to produce Voucher A from their season ticket book. This applies to Juniors only and is not valid for adult or concession season tickets.

The game on Saturday kicks of at 7.30pm.

would Mrs Grumpy recognise what "action" was? She is married to GOR remember and the last time he blindfolded her that didn't work out too well from what I heard ;)

would Mrs Grumpy recognise what "action" was? She is married to GOR remember and the last time he blindfolded her that didn't work out too well from what I heard ;)

We met on a blind date - she still thinks more of her guide dog than me. As for knowing what rugby action is, I've not seen much since we won ch1 and you have to make allowances for my memory. :shout:

Good prices for a friendly, hope we get a decent crowd before the fev match( which will attract a good crowd) Roll on Saturday!

Booked to do something else now

So I'll go spend my £30 elsewhere

Ya snooze.,,, Ya lose ;)

Following discussions between the Rams and Castleford Tigers the following prices have been agreed for the game on Saturday 8th Feb at the Tetley’s Stadium -

Adult Seating £11.00

Adult Standing £10.00

Concession Seating £6.00

Concession Standing £5.00

Under 16’s £2.00

Under 16’s who have a season ticket for the 2014 season for either Dewsbury Rams or Castleford Tigers will be admitted free on presentation of their season tickets. Rams’ Under 16’s will be required to produce Voucher A from their season ticket book. This applies to Juniors only and is not valid for adult or concession season tickets.

The game on Saturday kicks of at 7.30pm.

Good pricing for this game, no excuses for any fans around the area to watch a good game of rugby on Saturday.

I think Fev will be slow starters this year. New players and coaching staff , that said I think they are a good bet for the GF. I think Leigh will go well this year , Fax I think will drop down to 5th or 6 th. I think Harrison will be the first coach to be sacked.

Slow starters ? I have never seen a better drilled side in pre season before, They simply looked sensational last weekend and it appears to be a bigger, stronger, faster more exciting side than I have seen in years.....cant wait for the dewsbury game !!

Slow starters ? I have never seen a better drilled side in pre season before, They simply looked sensational last weekend and it appears to be a bigger, stronger, faster more exciting side than I have seen in years.....cant wait for the dewsbury game !!

Have heard that.

I wrote that before Hull game, I said it because of a new coach and quite a few new players. We will find out shortly who starts well.

great stuff,see you saturday.

would think cas will have a good side.According to their coach theres a few not up to match fitness.

I think they'll name a strong squad so should be a big challenge. I quite like the idea of a Saturday night match. Worth a tenner in.

Dewsbury have recruited well; Fev are playing very well and it looks like a bumper crowd; And I'm sure it'll be another close encounter; Gonna be an exciting season for both clubs;

Ya snooze.,,, Ya lose ;)

you havent spent £30 since you bought your last car .dont exagerate

Ya snooze.,,, Ya lose ;)

Drag queen contest in Batley Carr I hear.

Don't know why you bother - PM wins it every time.

I think it will be on probably a full strength Cas team and there fans are likely to travel so Mark Sawyer will be thinking money be very surprised if it is off this week.

What are the chances of the game being on, considering its not stop raining all week.

touch and go fridays bad through to sat morning.Then it will pick up.Hope its on but aint bothered if its not.Its too near start of season for me.

The Featherstone Globetrotters won't be happy if you chop your pitch up and prevent them playing their champagne rugby :fie:

The Featherstone Globetrotters won't be happy if you chop your pitch up and prevent them playing their champagne rugby :fie:

Well this season ain't they going to go unbeaten and clearout all the silverware available

Well that's according to Mr roarke & tattoo

Well Featherstone will be playing their games on his beautiful island ain't they ;)

Big thanks to everyone that came along tonight, the weather was terrible and it was absolutely freezing cold.

I am sure you will all agree that yet again the boys did us all proud and that we are certainly shouting from the rooftops thus far.

Next up - Featherstone.

yep decent game.why we got rid of tom hemingway i will never know he had a blinder. you have a few big  lads that did what was needed,hagerty will be a dews hero by end a season the way he takes ball in and looks after his teammates. tommy g still as a bit a pace for big lad too and had a good game, cas dropped far too much ball and were playing to impress mr powel for a shirt so made far to many mistakes, good night out and i reckon dewsbury will be well up in the top 6 this season all day long.