Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Appleman

Kurt Haggerty Joins Leigh On Loan

83 posts in this topic

Just read Keith's column for the NWEM, and I wish Kirt all the very best in the future.

There is no mention of any financial dispensation from Leigh for Kirt? Surly with a club like Leigh who now are in a position of sound finance the Barrow BoD proposed a fee ? If Leigh wanted him as bad as it looks they must be prepared to pay?

You'd of thought that would of been a minimum. I'd of taken five figures rather than a handful of youngsters any day of the week. At least we could of improved the ground or something.

these handful of youngsters actually played well on sunday. give them a break. I admit the deal didn't sound right a first but I would rather have a couple of keen lads pulling the shirt on every week than a barrow player with his head in the clouds  feeling resentment against the club for not letting him have his move because in the rl world I think kurt already knew of leighs interest before our board told him.

because in the rl world I think kurt already knew of leighs interest before our board told him.

I agree .. I think he knew too ..

A fee for Haggerty ? how can there be a fee. ? When he is still our player. And if we had released him for a fee. We would not have got the players we have because it would of cost us more money ... Just saying ..

If Kurt has gone with a "no recall" clause in his "lone" untill the end of the season (and his contract) then I sugest he is no longer a Barrow player. There are always ways to negociate compensation.

Whatever is asked or said now is irrelevant as the deal is done. I was just quriouse, as I said previously I wish Kurt all the very best and thank him for playing for Barrow. Also I wish the players we have from Leigh all the best for the season and hope they are a big success.

If Kurt has gone with a "no recall" clause in his "lone" untill the end of the season (and his contract) then I sugest he is no longer a Barrow player. There are always ways to negociate compensation.

Whatever is asked or said now is irrelevant as the deal is done. I was just quriouse, as I said previously I wish Kurt all the very best and thank him for playing for Barrow. Also I wish the players we have from Leigh all the best for the season and hope they are a big success.

spot on mate

Well kurt's gone so I think its time to move on and get behind the team we do have :drinks: