Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Hunslet72

92 posts in this topic

I see Hunslet 72 is no longer an active member on this forum.  Did he get booted or did he volunteer to get him self removed?

I'm sure he will be back with an alias and HIS CAPITAL LETTERS WHILE TYPING.

Perhaps people will come back now and lets make this a happy place to be

You know what Captain Mannering would say WAIT FOR IT

Well, there's nothing to complain about currently....

He stood by his morals....he hated leeds before hunslet got Into bed with them and didn't change his opinion. Unlike most on here his colours aren't blue and amber now

Then whys everyone bullied 72 off the forum for being honest to himsen. The fact you cant say a word against leeds on here anymore speaks volumes for your opinions now. How things change in 2 years

Don't think I've ever bullied anyone I still hate Leeds just looking at the bigger picture wasn't me spending my beer money at headingly

I never mentioned you!!! No you didn't spend beer money at headingley but you were happt to go for nowt

Fair comment still owe Buster a pint will get him one tonight if he's in Klondike

You've a better chance of finding him in mamma's pizza shop

I see Hunslet 72 is no longer an active member on this forum. Did he get booted or did he volunteer to get him self removed the

I'm sure he will be back with an alias and HIS CAPITAL LETTERS WHILE TYPING.

Perhaps people will come back now and lets make this a happy place to be

maybe like me he realised that talking with your feet is more worthwhile than preaching to the converted

What as happened down at hunslet there is no atmosphere any where either in the stand or in the bar. It's like the heart as been ripped out of the hawks and the bar takings must be down without Macca and if mates not coming down. Things on the pitch look pleasing.

What as happened down at hunslet there is no atmosphere any where either in the stand or in the bar. It's like the heart as been ripped out of the hawks and the bar takings must be down without Macca and if mates not coming down. Things on the pitch look pleasing.

are you being serious? Our only contribution was a couple of pints and a bag of scratchings!!!!

Did I say that? What I was trying to say is the due hard supporters have now left and do we get them back. It was silent on the top tear today not sure where you use to sit? Maybe the 1st league match will chow a true a reflection on the gate numbers.

Did I say that? What I was trying to say is the due hard supporters have now left and do we get them back. It was silent on the top tear today not sure where you use to sit? Maybe the 1st league match will chow a true a reflection on the gate numbers.

I think the league games will be a true reflection of where you are at rather than friendlies against super league opposition. As for atmosphere what did you expect???????

No you didn't say that but a club director did!!!!

ask GH to send the bloke with the trumpet over

I must have been at a different game, phoenix bar was buzzing before and after the match, and upstairs was pretty busy too.

A 700+ gate, and a terrific game of rugby on the pitch. Plenty of new faces, a few ex-players, what were you expecting, Ant & Dec.....?

Sgt looks up to ant and dec

correct. It was either those 2 or your Mate GH. No contest.

You must have been in the bar upstairs. You cannot have been watching hunslet too long then because the atmosphere was none existant. I know y are all trying to be positive seeing the good things that are happening. But your die hard supporters who have kept the club going for years are now leaving.

Clearly Hawksnest was not at the Leeds game because there was plenty of atmosphere there but let's not talk about that full coach going to Rochdale so things can't be that bad