Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBR

TotalRL.com's Super League tipping competition thread

47 posts in this topic

I'm doing brilliantly at this.

Anyone with any outstanding tips just look at mine and enter the opposite.

I forgot to enter my tip last night. Gahh!!

I did just as well as if I had entered it though. :ph34r:

Wolford6 leading the pack after 2 games.

97 players registered so far. More than half of them (including me) have scored a big fat zero, so if you haven't joined yet, you won't have much work to do to catch up!

Join in now and get your tips in for the rest of the round 1 games here

http://www.superbru.com/superleague/pool.php?p=11170409

I voted for Saints to win on the match thread but then for some reason decided to predict a Warrington win in the predictor game. I really have no idea what I was doing there as I didn't think Warrington had a chance. :fool:

Wolford6 leading the pack after 2 games.

No, I've reverted to type after tipping the Catalans by 10 points.

Apparently I did better than the average this week. It's all downhill from here!

I'm back down where I belong.

I'm going to stay there as well, seeing I always tip us to win and (hope springing eternally) most weeks tip Leeds to lose.

:biggrin:

I've remembered to submit all my tips this week. I doubt it will make much difference to my position if last week is any guide to my tipping skills. :)

Just so everyone knows, you cant change your tips once you've submitted them.

This ironically meant that about 3 weeks ago I predicted Bradford to beat Wakefield. If id been tipping in the week leading up to the match Id have gone with Wakefield but I couldn't do anything about it so was stuck with Bradford. Turned out quite well!!

I really like the website, gives a fair bit of analysis of your pools, how you compare to everyone globally etc. Very impressed!

Just so everyone knows, you cant change your tips once you've submitted them.

This ironically meant that about 3 weeks ago I predicted Bradford to beat Wakefield. If id been tipping in the week leading up to the match Id have gone with Wakefield but I couldn't do anything about it so was stuck with Bradford. Turned out quite well!!

I really like the website, gives a fair bit of analysis of your pools, how you compare to everyone globally etc. Very impressed!

+1

I'm quite pleased with my start, given that I'm about top 20 in the world. The rot started to set in this week though...

I improved my tipping accuracy by 1.15% last week, and still managed to drop 10 places down the table making my already bad position slightly worse. Good job this is just for fun. :)

NRL Tipping starts this week. Sign up here!

I improved my tipping accuracy by 1.15% last week, and still managed to drop 10 places down the table making my already bad position slightly worse. Good job this is just for fun. :)

NRL Tipping starts this week. Sign up here!

I was something similar. 6 from 7 and loads of you buggers still overtook me!!!