Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

Specsavers Sponsor SL?

6 posts in this topic

Looking at some photos of the SL launch on Twitter and the Specsavers logo features alongside the other partners, looks like these guys may be the last partner to be announced? I assume as ref sponsors like they were in RLWC?

On the point of sponsors, I wonder why we have not had more RLWC sponsors wanting to stay involved in Rugby League.

I wonder why we have not had more RLWC sponsors wanting to stay involved in Rugby League.

Because international matches generate far more publicity in far more places than club games.

Because international matches generate far more publicity in far more places than club games.

Probably not the only reason, but a good one certainly.

The question, I suppose, is for folks on here who do this sort of 'sponsoring' work. Would a company throw itself straight in with the next deal, or spend some time doing some analysis on the outcomes from their World Cup first?

I noticed this on a couple of the shots featured on twitter. Another great sponsor to have on board.

Yes, as I'm sure you're aware my question was a rhetorical one.

It would have been nice to have had some form of International RL for them to stay involved with wouldn't it?

I suspect we will retain none of them for the 4N.

Yes, as I'm sure you're aware my question was a rhetorical one.

It would have been nice to have had some form of International RL for them to stay involved with wouldn't it?

I suspect we will retain none of them for the 4N.

Balls.  Apologies.  I did miss the way your mind was working.