Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

absentee thoughtlord

Get in there, Marwan!

185 posts in this topic

Stay classy Marwan.

"I voted against it, because I didn't think it is the right one. You don't marry the first girl you meet. You go out with them, you sleep with them, you try them, but don't commit to the long-term relationship until you're sure there's no one else better."

Stay classy Marwan.

"I voted against it, because I didn't think it is the right one. You don't marry the first girl you meet. You go out with them, you sleep with them, you try them, but don't commit to the long-term relationship until you're sure there's no one else better."

Better than the vapid corporate-speak that's currently the lingua franca of the game's governors.

Better than the vapid corporate-speak that's currently the lingua franca of the game's governors.

True, he is, at least, funny but I'm not sure his wife would find that particularly amusing.

I think he's magic. I don't always agree with him but I love the way he says it. We need more like him in this sport. Plus he just referred to RU as "bloody Union".He'll do me!

True, he is, at least, funny but I'm not sure his wife would find that particularly amusing.

Depends on her outlook and cultural background?! :)

He will be first to walk and roll up another bradford bulls

Assumption.

Assumption.

yes, that massively succesful & financially secure Salford he took over.He should never have been allowed to buy them just in case they end up skint

Have to agree with Marwan.. The Sky deal cements our position as a poor relation to union for years to come.

Considering the sky deal is far more then the English Premiership get from BT I'm not sure how you work that out. They've also had to throw the right for European games in too.

Considering the sky deal is far more then the English Premiership get from BT I'm not sure how you work that out. They've also had to throw the right for European games in too.

And it turns out the European games weren't really their's to sell

The difference ultimately is that the union game is enriched by higher sponsorship and more money flowing down from the international game.

Depends on her outlook and cultural background?! :)

Let's hope she did otherwise Marwan might have to do a bit of grovelling.

Just getting bored of his rants. Like someone else said let's judge him after a few months on the performance of Salford

I love Marwen - hope he has a brother

I was just coming on here to say at last some people see the point and then I saw this-

"Just getting bored of his rants. Like someone else said let's judge him after a few months on the performance of Salford"

Have no intention to pick on the individual who wrote it but Marwan Koukash is saying the same things that the majority on this site have been moaning about forever and ever! Now he also said to the RFL don't agree but we won't divorce and he's making it clear that for the sport to reach its "deserved" place something has to give. But it is also true to say that he will not be measured on the teams performances that's the downfall of coaches and players!

I for one prefer it when the chairmen are the spokesmen and public face of a club because its about not just accepting something awful because it's the way we've always done it! He's not right about everything just most of them and he's making a sport that needed it very badly to look at itself in the mirror and make suer they like what they see! " Just getting bored of the people who love the status quo because it gives'em a chance to moan." :superstition: 

That is the best interview I've seen in a long long time.

Just getting bored of his rants. Like someone else said let's judge him after a few months on the performance of Salford

Ranting is an inevitable result of observing ineptitute. Personally, I think he's doing a great job keeping so calm - I'd be apoplectic.

How's he getting on with marketing Salford?

Exactly. Nobody's talking about them only him...

How's he getting on with marketing Salford?

Last rumour (FACT?) was that season ticket sales were under target.