Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Andy Ballard

10 posts in this topic

Another good signing, a very fast winger/ full back who more importantly can kick goals, excellant news

It's says on the Barrow forum that he left because he demanded too much money and didn't like travelling every other day.

That should be interesting ...... As he joined so late I expect there's no paying contract only pay as u play. Also he has to travel from Wigan.

Think he probably will be a stop gap while players return and will want to leave if he can't get a game every week.

Don't know much about him but players stats suggests he plays about 5 games a season then moves on.

Might be wrong.....

Don't know much about him but players stats suggests he plays about 5 games a season then moves on.

Might be wrong.....

He left us because of travelling, and I think he left swinton because he wanted to play full back

My Mum always said when I was a child, "I want, never gets"!

My Mum always said when I was a child, "I want, never gets"!

Mine used to say "eat your tea , kids in Africa are starving"............Then i'd say "well put it in an envelope and send it"......

Mine used to say never trust anyone north of the river

Mark Twain said "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

Mark Twain said "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

He also said through Tom Sawyer that spunk-water gets rid of warts , but its funny how the medical brains never picked up on that...................

Was this mark twain from north of the river if so don't believe a word he says never did owt for my warts

Was this mark twain from north of the river if so don't believe a word he says never did owt for my warts

Try Huck Finn's way then , throwing a dead cat into a grave yard..............