Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

Are you a diehard Wire fan?

10 posts in this topic

15/17. I quite like humbugs, and I don't hate Widnes, Wigan and St Helens in equal measure.

Otherwise yes, and I especially bear the scars of some of the latter points on that list.

Thanks for posting.

14/17. As above, except I'd always back the English team in the WCC. The game of rugby league comes before anything else for me.

0/17 as I'm not a Wire fan but that article did make me smile.

I've always been envious of the support and promoting that the Warrington Guardian does for the Wolves - other local papers could learn a lot!

Steve Anderson, David Plange, John Dorahy, James Lowes.... we've had some right corkers over the years!

Steve Anderson

I remember sitting in the Touchdown club as he gave fans reassurance that, although the players might look leggy in the early weeks of the season, we'd get better for the hard pre-season they'd put in.

We didn't.

14/17- but real ale for the pictures! I don't need any excuse for that. The only way to expunge the last RL match at Wembley from my mind will be for Wire to go back in August to get the CC back in the HJ- so trip money allocated.

4/17 for a southern Rhinos fan. For the record I answered yes to questions 5, 13, 15 & 17.

0 out of 17...................well it would be me being a widnes fan.

1/17 - Dallas Mead is a player I have heard of.