Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guest from down under

Scoreboard

71 posts in this topic

That's correct, WR. But I'm talking about during the game as and when tries are scored.

A good idea Tom. Where will you get YOUR information from?

A good idea Tom. Where will you get YOUR information from?

Twitter / radio

I'm sure he's up to it. The bloke who spends half his Sundays in Norfolk and most of his time in the control room performing a poor imitation of a PA announcer might actually help for once as well.

We won't put the Challenge Cup semi-final score up for those who are planning on recording it!

We won't put the Challenge Cup semi-final score up for those who are planning on recording it!

Bob & Terry?

I think it's a good idea,especially when we can see how many batley are losing by!!if the last home game is anything to go by it might be more entertaining

I think it's a good idea,especially when we can see how many batley are losing by!!if the last home game is anything to go by it might be more entertaining

And I expect a big cheer when you see how many the dogs are winning by! Wer still on target to finish above the Rams losing to Leigh was factored in and we took 5 points from 6 against Fax not a paltry 1. See you all at the mount for a whooping

And I expect a big cheer when you see how many the dogs are winning by! Wer still on target to finish above the Rams losing to Leigh was factored in and we took 5 points from 6 against Fax not a paltry 1. See you all at the mount for a whooping

AND the road to Gloucestershire All Golds is M1 M42 M5.

We took four off Fax and 15 in total off the top four. How've you done?

Beat fax fev and donny at home. Won away at donny and got bonus at Leigh fev and fax. We was level at Leigh with 4 mins remaining and lead 8 nil at halftime against them at the tetleys before haggarty got a red card on the stroke of halftime. Think we've done great against the top 4

I will put the scores up for sure. Will be a hard task to do it for every point scored though with the task of doing the clock, scorers and score for our own game. Maybe every 10 or 15 minutes would be sufficient.

Bob & Terry?

Knowing the Challenge Cup score will not bother me, but it's likely Bob & Terry would be annoyed!

The score updates were very well received and much appreciated, especially with the saturaion coverage of the Cas game on R Leeds.

Now we just need to get that commentator to get a few more facts right and everything will be hunky dory.

:onthequiet:

The score updates were very well received and much appreciated, especially with the saturaion coverage of the Cas game on R Leeds.

Now we just need to get that commentator to get a few more facts right and everything will be hunky dory.

:onthequiet:

That would be the fixture dates gaffe pre-match, I guess? I changed the names of the opponents on my script but in my haste neglected to change the dates.

Thought I'd got away with it........ At least I know you're listening.  ;)  

Its so bad i might have to make a comeback to teach the boy wonder a few more microphone tips . His gaff cannot compare to mine though when i announced the sponsorless shane williams as being sponsored by cosifits for nappys after which he was going to disembowel me .

Its so bad i might have to make a comeback to teach the boy wonder a few more microphone tips . His gaff cannot compare to mine though when i announced the sponsorless shane williams as being sponsored by cosifits for nappys after which he was going to disembowel me .

:tongue: He'd have had to catch you first - all you would have had to do to avoid him was to run past a pub.