Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ameliasdaddy

Tickets

10 posts in this topic

I've got 2 adult plus 1 child ticket for the grandstand from the wigan game, I understand they can be used for admission to the doncaster game and was going to do that but circumstances have conspired against me and I'm now going to a 5 year olds birthday party instead.

Anybody want some free tickets for sunday's game?????

You can go down club offices and get a full refund

You can go down club offices and get a full refund

Only up to Friday lunchtime.

I cant get there during the hours they are open, someone might as well have them, going for free after all.

I cant get there during the hours they are open, someone might as well have them, going for free after all.

Very good of you pal to give them away, but could someone not take them down to the club for you? you needn't be out of pocket. 

Very good of you pal to give them away, but could someone not take them down to the club for you? you needn't be out of pocket.

It's ok I've got a home for them now, hopefully we put on a good show and the people who are going for free night feel like going back again.

It's ok I've got a home for them now, hopefully we put on a good show and the people who are going for free night feel like going back again.

Here's hoping marra, the more through the gates the better, pleased you got them sorted tho.