Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M Hopkins

Centurians Vs Bulldogs 16th Feb 2014 - Match Predictions

80 posts in this topic

You used to be able to ignore certain posters on here is the option still available? If so, can someone point me in the right direction? Hopefully if enough follow suit this idiot will dry up and blow away.

Batley will be in the mix at the seasons end. Nothing is won or lost after 1 game. ( apart from the points before some Pedant arrives )

I hope you are right.

Now I'm over the shell-shock, I thought we played pretty well for the first 20 minutes, but we then started to give stupid penalties away and never saw the ball again after that. I'm looking forward to seeing the highlights on Boots n All tomorrow, the disallowed try just after half time looked okay to me, the touchie on our side and the ref, but then he decided to go with the guy furthest away, the touchie on the far side and disallowed it. I think it had a big bearing on the game, our heads dropped and we simply fell apart after that. 

It's been a long time since I've seen a Batley turn it in like we did on Sunday. But that second half display by Leigh was as good as any I have ever seen by a team in this division, it wasn't so much a game, it was a complete demolition. Somehow I don't think you will need it but good luck for the rest of the season.

Roll on Sunday, how's that song go ....Things can only get better....   (we hope) 

If you want to avoid the jibes do yourself and everyone else a favour and stay off our forum. You only ever show yourself when you think you have an opportunity to spread some more poisonous drivel. You are a sad and extremely unpleasant man who can't work out the difference between banter and malicious vitriol. It's a bit like finding someone knocked down by a car and taking the opportunity to rob them. You wouldn't see the wrong in that either I guess. [/quote

get over yourself you prat. If you can't take the banter then don't dish it out.

You seem to have difficulty in understanding even the most obvious dialogue.   Not surprising given your complete lack of ability to analyse what is being said.  Please don't confuse what you perceive to be banter with what everyone else understands by that term.  The whole point of my post was to deplore the nastiness you dish out - nothing to do with banter.  If you can find any example of my employing your kind of offensiveness, then feel free to offer me the kind of advice you tendered above.  Otherwise don't suggest that any of my comments bear any similarity to your odious utterings.  

You seem to have difficulty in understanding even the most obvious dialogue. Not surprising given your complete lack of ability to analyse what is being said. Please don't confuse what you perceive to be banter with what everyone else understands by that term. The whole point of my post was to deplore the nastiness you dish out - nothing to do with banter. If you can find any example of my employing your kind of offensiveness, then feel free to offer me the kind of advice you tendered above. Otherwise don't suggest that any of my comments bear any similarity to your odious utterings.

As long as batley have a forum I will continue to post on here. I will admit I do take things a little too far sometimes. I will try and give more constructive opinions in future ;-)

As long as batley have a forum I will continue to post on here. I will admit I do take things a little too far sometimes. I will try and give more constructive opinions in future ;-)

as long as we have a forum....hm.....but why continue to post.....when you stated that you had retired /or had endured enough......be a man and stick to your word....