Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vikingstorm

Eric Pickles

40 posts in this topic

I have rarely seen a more inspirational person wanting me to get back into politics.

An utter Tory Buffoon, he reminds me of an X Chairman of Upper Wharfedale Rugby Union team. To think that people like this can reach high office defies belief... There is hope for all of us

When he was leader of Bradford council a local band had a record. ... 'Eric Pickles is a fat Tory B'stard'. It never made the charts.

When Pickles was the Leader of Bradford Council, he aroused conflicting opinions in the electorate ... he was hated and loathed in equal measure.

Posted · Hidden by ckn, February 11, 2014 - No reason given

I have rarely seen a more inspirational person wanting me to get back into politics.

An utter Tory Buffoon, he reminds me of an X Chairman of Upper Wharfedale Rugby Union team. To think that people like this can reach high office defies belief... There is hope for all of us

Love to see some good ole left wing working class stereotyping heading up a thread! 

Love to see some good ole left wing working class stereotyping heading up a thread!

And it's so nice of you to respond with some of your usual right wing reactionary nonsense - if I say "chip on the shoulder", "politics of envy", "something for nothing culture" now, will you, JohnM and Northern Sol keep schtumm?

Eric Pickles. The man who makes Jabba the Hutt look both compassionate and attractive.

When he was leader of Bradford council a local band had a record. ... 'Eric Pickles is a fat Tory B'stard'. It never made the charts.

l

shame, where can I get a copy?

l

Staggeringly YouTube doesn't even seem to have it.

What has he done now?

Genuine question, not being in the UK.

What has he done now?

He's walking around the UK being on the TV and changing his opinion on who or what to blame for floods on an almost hourly basis*

* So far he hasn't yet blamed himself.  Everyone else though.  Except the changing climate.

EDIT

Plus he is a useless c-word who deserves to be abused all day every day.

The only useful purpose I can think of for Pickles at the moment is to lay him on his back and use him as a flood barrier.

What has he done now?

He exists. That is enough for the forums under-achieving  fools and oafs to get excited about.

l

It was by a hardcore/grindcore band called Sore Throat. It was only about 20 seconds long. They had another I think 'Eric Pickles Antichrist'.....melodic they weren't!

Fave title for me was 'Give me Cider or give me death'.

He exists. That is enough for the forums under-achieving  fools and oafs to get excited about.

So why are you so excited John.

As if someone was reading my mind.

1926122_687238027993850_1004312213_o.jpg

He exists. That is enough for the forums under-achieving fools and oafs to get excited about.

Do you want this underachieving fool and oaf to highlight the missing apostrophe? Or maybe you'd like to entertain us with more of your infantile emoticons!

Do you want this underachieving fool and oaf to highlight the missing apostrophe? Or maybe you'd like to entertain us with more of your infantile emoticons!

Better than your infantile words.

Why make it all so personal every time someone posts with a view that is contrary to your own? 

Wasn't he the guy who created Bradford's first steps of a so called Multi-cultism after the Bradford 12.

Better than your infantile words.

Why make it all so personal every time someone posts with a view that is contrary to your own?

Can I remind you:

" Love to see some good ole left wing working class stereotyping heading up a thread!"

You made such a fantastic contribution to the forum as always didn't you?

In fact, this is worth a bit more of a detailed moderation response.  I don't think I've ever seen a thread on AOB get so nasty so quickly, especially one about someone that very few people, even hardline Tories, can stand.

So, if you can't be civil on this thread then please don't bother posting it, it'll just get deleted.

Just to get Eric Pickles into context. When he was the leader of Bradford's Tories, he reneged on the deal that the parties took turns to be mayor and seized power in Bradford on the casting vote of the Tory mayor, because the following year was the year when there was no election he remained in power due to this ruse.  He then gloated about how clever he'd been on TV.  After he'd been kicked out he disappeared, only to resurface in Essex, twice as large and three times as obnoxious

In fact, this is worth a bit more of a detailed moderation response.  I don't think I've ever seen a thread on AOB get so nasty so quickly, especially one about someone that very few people, even hardline Tories, can stand.

So, if you can't be civil on this thread then please don't bother posting it, it'll just get deleted.

You may have to block Google.  Entering "Eric Pickles is" gives some choice options.

Questioned about where the money was coming from to help flood victims, Eric Pickles stated that we are a wealthy country. So how come there are many suffering from severe cost-cutting measures?