Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

16/02/14 - Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm

Who will win?   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Draw
    • Castleford Tigers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

Well after such a drubbing in the trial game last week the waters have been muddied.  I'd say Bulls to shade it on the back of some good news on Friday/Saturday - ONLY if Foster doesn't play full back.  Tigers to be well drilled, solid and organised.  Bulls to be less so but to win the game with some good X factor plays.

Bulls by 4. Think admin and uncertainty surrounding it had a big affect on performance in trial game, plus a few key players missing who are back for the weekend,

Bradford need to get off to a winning start in waht could be a long hot summer for them, but they won't. Tigers by 16.

Bulls by 4. Think admin and uncertainty surrounding it had a big affect on performance in trial game, plus a few key players missing who are back for the weekend,

It'll all depend on how the meetings with the Rugby Football League go later today.

Hope springs eternal.

Can't see the Bulls getting close to be honest. I reckon the margin will be between 20 and 30 anyway.

Can't see the Bulls getting close to be honest. I reckon the margin will be between 20 and 30 anyway.

I've Bradford winning by 16 to 20.

I've Bradford winning by 16 to 20.

7.44 pm?

Obviously.

We'll have won comfortably by 5 o'clock at the latest.

;)

Bradford by 16. We still have a decent team, despite everything.

What we don't have is a good squad, so we'll lose the return by 30.

I think the crucial factor is the morale in the Bradford camp. At the beginning of the week, I thought we'd get the job done. Right now, I'm fearing a hammering.

I feel we have a top 8 starting line up still apart from our back row. Olbison, Addy and Walker don't do it for me. We have Roberts and Mellor to come through. Roberts to be the next Whitehead/Bateman.

I think the crucial factor is the morale in the Bradford camp. At the beginning of the week, I thought we'd get the job done. Right now, I'm fearing a hammering.

Yep. I think that just about sums it up today. Attitude in defence early doors will reveal a lot.

I am unlikely to make this game now as I now have a leaky roof and have to wait in for someone to come round. I would have liked to have seen the game for myself. (I expect there will be calls of 'rubbish'but I prefer to see it and form my opinion.

I am unlikely to make this game now as I now have a leaky roof and have to wait in for someone to come round. I would have liked to have seen the game for myself. (I expect there will be calls of 'rubbish'but I prefer to see it and form my opinion.

I suspect your roof won't be as leaky Bulls defence. :-)

I suspect your roof won't be as leaky Bulls defence. :-)

You here all week?

Have to settle for the dulcet tones of BCB instead. Danny Addy in for an early try, Foster converts.

6-0 Bulls