Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marshy1

Halifax

28 posts in this topic

I have just been told today's game is on.

Thanks for the confirmation Alan

Regular score updates on here would be very welcome as I can't get there and the RFL live scores website seems to be down. Thanks.

Regular score updates on here would be very welcome as I can't get there and the RFL live scores website seems to be down. Thanks.

I dont know If I can do them on here but I do know they will be put on the family group on fb, has Ive just spoke with my dad to keep the score updated for us

Looks like a respectable scoreline

two for ackers! I said hes a good un...

Any opinions from those who went would be gratefully appreciated

Not a bad game Mark. Looked a bit short of game time but some good performances out there. Stayed in the game right to the end and a credit to the lads!

Patchy game and we need to cut the errors but we certainly have team spirit and never gave up.

MOM for me was Watto even allowing for his wayward pass which resulted in a gift try for Fax.

Very proud to be a Swinton fan today great effort lads and also to the supporters who backed the team the whole of the game.

Well done lads for hanging in there. Heads never went down & the last 20 mins were a credit. We could have been even closer but for daft mistakes n the first 60. Lets build from here

A workaholic gutsy show from the Lions today well worth the bonus point and if you discount Watto's momentary 6 point blunder, it would have been a lot closer.

I have given Josh Barlow m-o-m today he was awesome in defence

A spirited performance and a well deserved bonus point. Mike Morrison was my MOM. I thought he had a quality return for the Lions.

Not watched the Lions for a while! Me and my boy loved it tho.... Shouted for wrong team for 10 mins, oh how we laughed when we realised.

We will be back!

Very promising start considering...we'll done to all the players and coaching staff

Penny's try best of all on either side by a country mile. Just a pity he couldn't have clung on to the cross kick . Had the jump on everyone it seemed and it would have got the lads up and competing a lot quicker. Not his fault though - they're just a lottery most of the time. Thought the No 17 (Johnson?) carried well when he came on. 

Not watched the Lions for a while! Me and my boy loved it tho.... Shouted for wrong team for 10 mins, oh how we laughed when we realised.We will be back!

dont worry mate

there's a few on here like to shout for other teams regularly

Match report on website will follow tomorrow. Just having a few pc issues and waiting for my password to put it on.

Riggy

I wonder, does anyone (in the trust?) know what's the problem with the Trust website just now?

:rtfm:

We are looking into it....it seems that the guy who has changed things over on the Club website has taken down the Trust website when he was taking down the old Club set-up. Hopefully will be resolved very soon.

I think Riggy and Pete Green are waiting for their passwords for the new club website also so they can upload match reports and photos as soon as possible. Probably just some crossed wires somewhere!