See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCrabtree

MOM Dewsbury vs Fev

19 posts in this topic

New season, new squad and surely some new silverware! After the game be sure to come on here and post your man of the match nominations, for today's game against Dewsbury Rams.

1 Saxton

2 Sharp

3 Medeka

Thought Cording did well when he was on just a shame the coach didn't give him enough game time

Players that were playing well got taken off; James played well and so too did Bostock and my third choice is Cording;

Tommy Saxton

Bostock

Keegan Hirst

Jamie Cording played well too for the time he was on

Bostock was outstanding when he came on, and we lost impetus when he went off in the 2nd half. James broke well up the middle, and Bussey played well in difficult conditions.

1. Bostock

2. James

3. Bussey 

Bostock

James

Cording

Tommy Saxton

Bostock

Keegan Hirst

Jamie Cording played well too for the time he was on

Have got to disagree wi thi on this one Maureen. Hirst,for his size, does not bust the tackles as he should be doing. As the saying goes, must do better. Si thi.

Have got to disagree wi thi on this one Maureen. Hirst,for his size, does not bust the tackles as he should be doing. As the saying goes, must do better. Si thi.

He won us two, or was it three, penalties in the first half when they couldn't hold him. He looked strong then but tailed away in the second half. I know Bostock is better coming of the bench, but he should have had more time on the field.

IMO Steve, Andy Bostock has, up to press, not shown his true potential.We bought him on the back of a truly magnificent performance against us at the Rams, a couple or three seasons ago, when, on that day he tore our defence to shreds. No one could hold him. I do not think that he has repeated such a performance since his acquisition.

IMO Steve, Andy Bostock has, up to press, not shown his true potential.We bought him on the back of a truly magnificent performance against us at the Rams, a couple or three seasons ago, when, on that day he tore our defence to shreds. No one could hold him. I do not think that he has repeated such a performance since his acquisition.

I think you've been watching a different game/team to me

a bit late but thought.....

1.Saxton

2.James

3. Hirst

Not often I have said it but Locky had a stinker and made numerous mistakes/knock on's....I am sure he will put it right this week

I think you've been watching a different game/team to me

No doubt you were at the game I am referring to, Maureen. In all honesty, has he repeated such a performance?. Good strong lad but has flattered to deceive IMO.

I disagree, the only time I've seen him miss a tackle was when he played in the centre and was exposed for pace out wide. Now he's moved to prop no-one gets past him, and his foraging runs are a bonus. I would like to see him at centre against Menzie Yere, however:- no real pace to worry about and he could dish him back some of his own medicine.

a bit late but thought.....

1.Saxton

2.James

3. Hirst

Not often I have said it but Locky had a stinker and made numerous mistakes/knock on's....I am sure he will put it right this week

Locky didn't reach anywhere near his usual high standard, but he took his try well.

For anyone who hasn't heard, it was Locky and not Mendeika that scored the first try.