Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Ward

1st Time at the Rams

12 posts in this topic

It was my 1st visit to the ground on Sunday, I loved every minute of it. Well done to all the lads, that was a hard fought victory. Good Luck for the season ahead.

I will be at the next home game against Whitehaven. Cant wait.

It was my 1st visit to the ground on Sunday, I loved every minute of it. Well done to all the lads, that was a hard fought victory. Good Luck for the season ahead.

Nowhere near my first visit Tom, but it was a cracking way to start the new season. See if you can't bring a mate to the Haven game, and say 'Hi' to some of the South Standers, we're always happy to welcome new supporters.

Nowhere near my first visit Tom, but it was a cracking way to start the new season. See if you can't bring a mate to the Haven game, and say 'Hi' to some of the South Standers, we're always happy to welcome new supporters.

Is this the same ossy that appeared almost suicidal a few months ago and was done with rugby league altogether?  I look forward to ossys match report returning .

Thanks for joining us Tom, we hope you enjoy the journey :drinks:

Welcome aboard! You've picked a great time to start.

Thank you very much Tom. It was a very good time to start, I am hoping the winning continues. :)

Hi Ossy, It was a great start to the season, One hell of a battle. Me & the half will be at the Whitehaven game, likely to be in the North Stand. Thanks very much for the welcome.

Thanks for joining us Tom, we hope you enjoy the journey :drinks:

Thanks for the welcome.... Its great to be on board. Lets hope for one hellava ride. :drinks:  Cheers.