Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChunkyOnion

Charlo gone

107 posts in this topic

Defo don't want mccormack the only thing he achieves is bringing a club to its knees...

Big thank you to charlo,all the best for the future marra..

Dave Woods may want to step up to the next level ? ( only kidding havenites )

Big thanks to Gary for everything he has done for the club, and also for realising when it was time to let go. There will never be anything other than good will to both Gary and Martin for how they turned the club around. Some people may not agree with how he set a team up but nobody can argue with the results they achieved.

I'm sure I saw Peter Walsh in Asda yesterday......................

Mmmm , and Craig Bellamy wasn't at the nines in Auckland ...

Ewan dowse wanted to be player /coach last season,,is this an option are we aiming too high, a big name coach will want good wages,and a good budget,don't think we have any,closer to home maybe.

You seem very keen on Shaun Long ? Hasn't he got his own problems ?

Gary Murdock is the best coach round these parts could do it on a part time basis

We don't want to break the bank of course , but maybe this is one appointment where we may need to push the boat out as much as we can as it's such an important decision . You're future depends on it . Will be really interesting .

There will be no shortage of applicants for the job I'm sure. We seem to have had links with Cresta recently and I'm sure he would do a good job. It all depends if the BOD want to continue with the Cumbrian development links or want somebody with contacts in the wider game in this country or abroad.

Do you think we're talking a week or a month or what ? Wonder what the timescale usually is

well long has just quit london.......I think he will be the man if you can come up with the pennies......he loved it a fev and was sad to leave

I hate to say this but it would not suprise me if Wigan had a say in who your next coach is . Look at what happened with swinton and Warrington when their coach quit

I hate to say this but it would not suprise me if Wigan had a say in who your next coach is . Look at what happened with swinton and Warrington when their coach quit

The exact same thing had crossed my mind to be honest. Although I don't think Wigan would decide it would be more of an appointment made through our link up

I hate to say this PLAN OF ATTACK but TOWN are not on DR with WIGAN, and would not have a say in what happens at our club,do you think they have been on the phone telling CARLO he as to pack in come on man

We have no link up with Wigan . Not that we know . The Swinton analogy isn't accurate here I don't think.

Is he glad all over?

No but the other four are.    :P

In my opinion our BOD's choice of new coach will say a lot about what we want to achieve this season. The only local coach I would like is cresta. I don't know of anyone else that could improve us who is local (cumbria). If we bring in from out of the county then lets wait and see.