Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raiders96

Team for Leigh and predictions

12 posts in this topic

I'd go with

Mort

Grant

Shaw

Wiper

Turner

Speakman

Campbell

Butler

Mossop

Burke

Harrison

Palmer

Jones

Marwood

Morrison

Bruie

Rowe(if fit)/low

Barrow 32 - 24 Leigh

Rowe cant play against leigh can he? Id go with that team but toal taking rowes place.

Is Toal not injured ?

toaly looked quite bad on Sunday with his knee after the game, I wouldn't risk him anyway until he's definitely better he's too injury prone. Maybe low into 2nd row then? Played there last season vs fev away

Lowe into second row would be a huge mistake. I'd have Jones and Harrison in second row with Palmer off the bench. Stick a third prop at 13 and rotate 3 props if Toal is injured.

Leigh have an unreal side this year. They put 50 past Batley who have a much stronger side than ourselves. I think we'll work hard but come just shy of a bonus point.

Leigh by 20.

cant see us getting anything from this game just put up a good performance

cant see us getting anything from this game just put up a good performance

Sadly morty I think your spot on ! just think they will be to strong for us and think bonus point the best we can hope for , but i'll be there come rain or shine :flood:

I expect barrow to be fired up with Muzza in charge and all his family supporting Leigh on the terraces

You are a proud bunch who will not roll over and should we win I hope you get a bonus point from it

The Leigh coaching staff and players are under no illusions about this one. It always has been hard against Barrow - home or away, and this will be no exception - especially with the weather forecast of heavy rain. I'm sure your team will be shown total respect.

Hope its heavy forecast, if so we may get a bonus point as our side looks resilient defencively.