Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwilliams15

Dissertation Research

15 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am currently a 3rd Year student, studying at Uclan conducting research for my dissertation titled: How does Religion and culture effect participation and perceptions of rugby league. My basis for the research is to discover why rugby league is such a minority sport and how barriers can be broken down to encourage more people to be involved in our beloved game! This short questionnaire will aim to get a fans point of view. The survey is anonymous and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and all data collected will be held anonymously and securely. Any personal details will be destroyed upon completion.

Thank you in advance

Josh

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1535995/I-am-a-3rd-year-Sports-Coaching-student-at-the-University-of-Central-Lancashire-conducting-Research-for-my-dissertation-titled-How-does-religion-amp-culture-effect-participation-and-perception-of-Rugby-League-The-basis-of-my-dissertation-is-to-evaluate-why-rugby-league-is-sometimes-seen-as-a-minority-sport-and-evaluate-how-barriers-can-be-broken-down-to-encourage-more-people-to-be-actively-involved-in-the-game-The-survey-is-completed-anonymously-and-will-take-approximately-5-minutes-to-complete-All-data-collected-in-this-survey-will-be-held-anonymously-and-securely-Any-personal-details-is-entirely-for-study-purposes-and-will-be-deleted-upon-completion-of-my-research

First advice: learn the difference between effect and affect before writing the title indelibly.

HTH

Sorry, the title is in fact correct on my actual paper, must have got mixed up whilst writing this passage to post on forums,

Thanks, Josh

Sorry, the title is in fact correct on my actual paper, must have got mixed up whilst writing this passage to post on forums,

Thanks, Josh

Thanks, Josh

Good. We all suffer from fat-finger syndrome I guess.

Is this the same Josh Williams who is the son of Shane Williams?

Is this the same Josh Williams who is the son of Shane Williams?

as a matter of fact yes haha

Great player Shayne. His fantastic try against Hull Kr (half length of field) a particular highlight!

Thought exactly the same as BSJ!! Might explain why so many graduates find it hard to find employment once they leave university. 

The spelling police haha

Just wait until the Gene Police turn-up then your're all in trouble! Especially Eddie's Sister, Coolie and his Uncle BSJ & Auntie GOR :onthequiet:

Just wait until the Gene Police turn-up then your're all in trouble! Especially Eddie's Sister, Coolie and his Uncle BSJ & Auntie GOR :onthequiet:

What would your sister do?

She enjoys the 11 finger lads from across the valley... So I've been told ;)

Who's blabbed about my sex change ? :rtfm:

The spelling police haha

Please DTID, it is semantics and not spelling that is at stake here.