Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

No Saxton

69 posts in this topic

He'll stay as long as he's allowed to stay. When/if he's required, he'll be back.

I suspect if john remains in charge of the squad he'll stayat fax. If that ceases to be the sisituation, I suspect he'll be back.

Just my thoughts like.

Isn't there a rule whereby once you recall a player off loan, he can't return to the same club in that season? It used to be that if you were to go out on loan again it had to be with a different club, or has that changed since D/R was introduced?

What's happening with Jamel Chisholme? If no likeliehood of a game he could do with going on loan, unless JB thinks that Etu might be given a game at centre? 

Just read the Courier article. It seems a good arrangement as long as Tommy can't play against us, and he can be recalled if needed. With Worrincey banned for 6 months Tommy will be a regular at Fax, so It's now up to him to impress everyone, including JB. If we had an injury crisis at the business end of the season, Tommy would be match fit and ready to step in. 

jamahl injured his knee in the reserves game against halifax

He'll stay as long as he's allowed to stay. When/if he's required, he'll be back.

I suspect if john remains in charge of the squad he'll stayat fax. If that ceases to be the sisituation, I suspect he'll be back.

Just my thoughts like.

I can see him coming back in some advisory capacity. A future player/coach, coach for some team in the future.

I can see him coming back in some advisory capacity. A future player/coach, coach for some team in the future.

really?

maybe coach driver. more time for him to think.

you are a tinker AV

You never know OR he is one of the game's deep thinkers.

######! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was under the understanding that Tommy had played his last game for Featherstone. With Will Sharp surely to be banned, Chisolm Injured or Loan or Injured/loan , Ben Helliwell who is a trier but makes Freddie Banquet look like Mick the Miller, is it time for the old philosopher to return from Halifax? It will only happen if there is a change of coach and then the chances may be slim.

I was under the understanding that Tommy had played his last game for Featherstone. With Will Sharp surely to be banned, Chisolm Injured or Loan or Injured/loan , Ben Helliwell who is a trier but makes Freddie Banquet look like Mick the Miller, is it time for the old philosopher to return from Halifax? It will only happen if there is a change of coach and then the chances may be slim.

Phil Osopher? i'd rather have Tommy back

Phil Osopher? i'd rather have Tommy back

Or Tommy Saxton anyway wasn't it Neil Back?

andrew  i   am  coming  to   the   conclusion   you  are   a  mischief   maker.but  give  you   nine   out   of   ten  for   entertainment   value.

andrew  i   am  coming  to   the   conclusion   you  are   a  mischief   maker.but  give  you   nine   out   of   ten  for   entertainment   value.

A bit if serious stuff sometimes mate, but today I feel the mood needs lifting.

New coach I believe Tommy will be back so shouldn't be long

Or Tommy Saxton anyway wasn't it Neil Back?

New coach I believe Tommy will be back so shouldn't be long

sort that one out Andrew lol

I remember in 2011 when Rovers had just clinched the leaders shield at Widnes. All the fans who didn't go or who'd got back in cars were assembled in the clubhouse waiting the arrival of the team coach. Someone rang Tommy to see where they were and how long the coach would be.

The phone conversation went a little like this;

Fan -' A great win today Tommy, loads of us are in the clubhouse, it'll be a great night, where are you?

Tommy- " I'm two rows back behind the driver."

Comedy genius.