Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Fax Today

29 posts in this topic

i think when Kain has played there in previous seasons he has been a real threat....I think you could be right that may be where he initially slots in on his return, although I cant see that happening next week if they are playing in midweek for the reserves

Fax fans saying Fev are full time, pretty sure that isnt the case, seen Keegan Hirst going to work last week in Batley !!!!

Fax fans saying Fev are full time, pretty sure that isnt the case, seen Keegan Hirst going to work last week in Batley !!!!

30+ players ft with a £400k salary cap? Pay must be pretty poor! A few players are employed by the club in the community dept. The rest are all pt.

i think when Kain has played there in previous seasons he has been a real threat....I think you could be right that may be where he initially slots in on his return, although I cant see that happening next week if they are playing in midweek for the reserves

North Wales are an unknown quantity, especially with their game being called off yesterday. The week after against Rochdale may be a better bet, and we have the CC in a few weeks time, probably against an amateur club, which would be ideal to rotate things a bit.