Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team and predictions for Swinton

121 posts in this topic

If miller is fit where will he fit in?

Tierney

Carter

Connor

Mossop

Murphy

Lupton

C.Phillips

Coward

Matty

Mcavoy

B.Phillips

Stack

Olstrom

Shackley

Rooney

Lever

Mcgoff or Duerden

Town 30 Swinton 14

Attendance 781

Obviously if ell is fit he's the 1st back on the team sheet and gets a start on the wing. Way too early to predict squad.

Yeah remember Donny will have been so high because people will have used there Wigan tickets

A very interesting team from Swinton this season, they gave Sheffield a good game at the weekend.

Swinton Lions Team last weekend:

23.Jordan Burke (Warrington Squad)

21.Joe Worthington (From Castleford)

24.Rhys Evans (Warrington Squad)

4.Mick Nanyn (From Halifax)

22.Kevin Penny (Warrington Squad)

14.Liam Fishwick (From Nyngan Tigers)

7.Ian Watson (Coach)

10.Jack Cooper

9.Andy Ackers (From Warrington)

8.Luke Menzies (From Hunslet)

3.Kash Watkins

12.Darren Hawkyard

15.Josh Barlow

Subs : 1.Richie Hawkyard 16.Mike Morrison (Australia)

17.Zach Johnson (Shaw Cross Tigers)13.James Brown

Other Squad Members:

2 - Ben Warrilow (Warrington); 5 - Freddie Walker (Halifax);

6 - Anthony Bowman (Halifax); 11 - Danny Halliwell (Oxford RL);

18 - Jonny Brown (Warrington); 19 - Jacque Peet (Warrington);

20 - Mark Thomas

Johnny browns left. Anthony bowman is a quality player it certainly won't be easy this weekend!

You forgot the rest of our squad that play at The Halliwell Jones.    They are all registered to us this season .

Kash Watkins is Callum Watkins brother and Jack Cooper is Mike Coopers brother and of course Josh Barlow is Sam Barlows brother !

Looks like a tough game with that list . Then every game is , and of course we must remember that every game we identify as a must win then so is the opposition . We are a team our competitors have ticked .

Do I detect a bit of smugness there Riggy? Have to say though does look a very useful side. No easy games for sure.

You forgot the rest of our squad that play at The Halliwell Jones. They are all registered to us this season .

Kash Watkins is Callum Watkins brother and Jack Cooper is Mike Coopers brother and of course Josh Barlow is Sam Barlows brother !

well we have jase mossop who is lee mossops brother,Lewis tierney who is Jason robinsons son,Brett Phillips who is Callum Phillips brother, and jarred stack who is a long lost relative to the stack-er truck.but lets be honest, a name does not make you any good.

You forgot the rest of our squad that play at The Halliwell Jones. They are all registered to us this season .

I

is there dad called ken

And we have close relations of Noel Coward , Jimmy Carter , Arthur Miller , and Wayne Rooney. And we're just an O off another being related to Des O'Connor

I still like Carl Forber when he is on form.

Looking forward to Sunday should be a close game

well we have jase mossop who is lee mossops brother,Lewis tierney who is Jason robinsons son,Brett Phillips who is Callum Phillips brother, and jarred stack who is a long lost relative to the stack-er truck.but lets be honest, a name does not make you any good.

We had Alva Drummond who is Des ' brother, many years ago. He was brilliant except he kept dropping the ball

Then of course we had the best of all Danny Wilson who was sublime. ..and his lad hasn't been a bad sportsman

Swintons team this year has been expertly cobbled together by Ian Watson and is mainly very young and inexperienced but our team spirit is outstanding.

I hope you guys pull your season together ....after Sunday of course. ...Workington is always a fixture we fans fear and rightly so

Think it will be close

We had Alva Drummond who is Des ' brother, many years ago. He was brilliant except he kept dropping the ball

Then of course we had the best of all Danny Wilson who was sublime. ..and his lad hasn't been a bad sportsman

Swintons team this year has been expertly cobbled together by Ian Watson and is mainly very young and inexperienced but our team spirit is outstanding.

I hope you guys pull your season together ....after Sunday of course. ...Workington is always a fixture we fans fear and rightly so

Think it will be close  aye your right marra dannys lads won a few trophies over the years and made a la bit of coin aswell

Really enjoying the name dropping exercise, let me drop some more in just to please both sets of supporters- officials for the match:

Ref: G Hewer

Touch J: M Mannifield

Touch J: I Scott

Reserve: C McDonagh

M Com: P Gilmour

Really enjoying the name dropping exercise, let me drop some more in just to please both sets of supporters- officials for the match:

were doomed!

As if we weren't morbid enough ...dear me ! Well things may pick up next week !!

Why oh why do they insist on putting ourselves and Gareth in this position?

oh dear I think I might give the game a miss. This should not happen.

Both Walne brothers are available this weekend, not required by Salford for their Thursday night match.

Two on match day loans . Get on the phone we need help now for this massive game !! Looks like Swinton are tooled up , I don't think we can wait any longer for all these negotiations and maybes we hear about to finally happen .