Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buford t justice

Advertising

34 posts in this topic

Have all batley boozers been given a3 size fixture posters.

I bet there are hudds and leeds paraphernalia dotted about

Have all batley boozers been given a3 size fixture posters.

I bet there are hudds and leeds paraphernalia dotted about

At the BISSA stall on Sunday there were A3 fixture lists available and they ALL went , some were given to Paul Harrison. There will be more at the next home game at the BISSA stall. They are cloned from the fixture cards. they are free to ALL and they cost nothing ,as the company I work for allow me to do them FOC.

If anyone wants one/some before the next home game, please PM me and I will deliver one/some to anyone who requests them.

ColinB ---BISSA.

At the BISSA stall on Sunday there were A3 fixture lists available and they ALL went , some were given to Paul Harrison. There will be more at the next home game at the BISSA stall. They are cloned from the fixture cards. they are free to ALL and they cost nothing ,as the company I work for allow me to do them FOC.

If anyone wants one/some before the next home game, please PM me and I will deliver one/some to anyone who requests them.

ColinB ---BISSA.

-

All the A3 fixture/posters given to Paul Harrison have been given to supporters who have said they will put them on notice boards in works, pubs etc

On the Rams site it says we are doing a promotion at the Donny game for the Bulls but can't see anything on our website or on here.

On the Rams site it says we are doing a promotion at the Donny game for the Bulls but can't see anything on our website or on here.

Perhaps they are talking about the £5 SL season ticket offer.