Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fat lad

Coach

76 posts in this topic

Mccormack on his way up west cumbria tonight via twitter

I'm going Manchester tomorrow, dosent mean I'm moyes replacement

What a difference a new coach has made to Castleford!!!!

To be fair McCormack did rule himself out quite a while back.

Just heard via twitter wonky has a interview for the man utd job.

i wouldn't coach that lot for all the money in the world pal. In fact I would rather coach haven than united

Have you gone soft Wonky?? They are both the devils work...

See what I did there? I'll get my coat.

Both their fans have a far higher opinion of their teams quality than their ability justifies too. Any they're all arrogant to**ers

Both their fans have a far higher opinion of their teams quality than their ability justifies too. Any they're all arrogant to**ers

geordie I assume you where badly traumatised when united nicked the league off you in 96 there's a couple of lads I wrk with still suffering

i wouldn't coach that lot for all the money in the world pal. In fact I would rather coach haven than united

Lol.

To be fair I remember when Utd were good! And as we all know haven have NEVER been good!

Liverpool were the best team we faced that season. Can remember Phillipe Alberts quality chip over Rudolph though...

And despite them being the most successful team in British football history I can honestly say liverpool fans have more humility than then jumped up lot down in Manchester.....or London should I say as that's where most of them come from

And despite them being the most successful team in British football history I can honestly say liverpool fans have more humility than then jumped up lot down in Manchester.....or London should I say as that's where most of them come from

Haha the london crack ive got 12 marras who go liverpool every home match they say the london crack aswell but they,re that stupid to realise they live 3 hours away from liverpool 

Has Liverpool moved?

No they travel on the Haven team minibus which is battery powered to save money.

Think there's a certain middle classness with utd probably were the arrogance comes from.

Newcastle and Liverpool supporters have always been and will always be working class.

Meanwhile back in rugby league ..........................

Is this a rugby forum?

It used to be!!!!

Was there any potential coaches in attendance at today's game? We need one ASAP. Dumb rugby in second half.