Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fat lad

Coach

76 posts in this topic

I hope the new guy has 2 big props listed on his cv

Who gets the job then? I heard today that they have their man and it will be announced next week.

But who is it?

None other than gary schofield good luck with that un

its not decided yet marra. You could be looking for one soon too. Woods out, heartless, gutless cluless and shambles are words being used on your forum. Players alledgedly being dropped by text and travellers getting priority too. Chuck in bottom of the league and err good luck with that un marra

It has been decided ive just told you.as for haven well we will just have see how things pan out weve only lost a game everyone else will.so not the end of the world yet.

stop talking sh**e havenandproud, it hasn't been decided yet. Exciting times ahead for us Townies. Haven have gambled financially along with a few others on the coveted 9th place, we will show our hand in the next week or so. Speculate all you want but I think our BOD will have a big decision to make on our coach. 

It has been decided ive just told you.as for haven well we will just have see how things pan out weve only lost a game everyone else will.so not the end of the world yet.

ok marra. Bit difficult running a pub and being up and down the road to cumbria all week. However if he will bring a few forwards with him then fair enough. Good luck with woods

None other than gary schofield good luck with that un

So, how did that go then? 

obviously it wasn't decided mr know it all haven and not proud.

Allegedly turned town down terms were poor.so they went with sergeant bilko

just accept you got it wrong or had duff info. You were told it wasn't decided but you wouldn't have it

Allegedly turned town down terms were poor.so they went with sergeant bilko

you really are clueless, and the worst thing is you believe your own bull s**t

you really are clueless, and the worst thing is you believe your own bull s**t

you believe what you want I know what I know costly coach you got there ask fryer

Jog on clown, go back to your own forum where one of your lovely fans is abusing someone who put his own money into your club.classy.

you believe what you want I know what I know costly coach you got there ask fryer

so schofield wouldn't come because of poor terms but veivers is on a big wage? Nothing like contradicting yourself. Every coach will have applied for the same job application which had the same wages and terms. So let's stop making a fool of you.

Jog on clown, go back to your own forum where one of your lovely fans is abusing someone who put his own money into your club.classy.

your the clown how you get away with your disgusting posts is beyond me yet you support town that explains it.

so schofield wouldn't come because of poor terms but veivers is on a big wage? Nothing like contradicting yourself. Every coach will have applied for the same job application which had the same wages and terms. So let's stop making a fool of you.

They wouldn,t have all been same wages and terms a local coach applying would be a lot less than a proven travelling coach which you have got by the way i would say vievers is a much better coach than schofield anyhow

Yet another haven troll who seems to think he knows everything going on a Town...... Perhaps you should care more about the shenanigans going on down at Haven.

I think there are a few people from both sides who should stick to there own forums,veivers looks like a good appointment for you,especially if there is money available to allow him to bring players in.