Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROVERS FOREVER

Featherstone Rovers VS North Wales Crusaders

82 posts in this topic

To be honest its all gone a bit stupid , ive heard chanting including swearing to referees etc at loads of superleague games recently and ive never heard of anything being investigated , i also got called allsorts playing amateur and its hard when your in the thick of contact not to react , all blown up as usual where fevs concerned when the massive majority mixed well and had a great day out

Although it was wrong last week after been asked several times to stop the language I cannot believe an official has had to go to Red Hall ( if true ) I heard language on Sky sports the week about the ref and every time Warrington are on TV you here that fans chanting the obvious to them

Although it was wrong last week after been asked several times to stop the language I cannot believe an official has had to go to Red Hall ( if true ) I heard language on Sky sports the week about the ref and every time Warrington are on TV you here that fans chanting the obvious to them

To be honest its all gone a bit stupid , ive heard chanting including swearing to referees etc at loads of superleague games recently and ive never heard of anything being investigated , i also got called allsorts playing amateur and its hard when your in the thick of contact not to react , all blown up as usual where fevs concerned when the massive majority mixed well and had a great day out

Does that make it OK then?  Should our club ignore their numerous complaints from families who attended the game?

And its not where Featherstone are concerned Dydo; Our CEO has written to ALL Championship clubs explaining our position regarding fans using foul and abusive language at the Racecourse.  We respect the family values expressed by your chairman in his statement on your website and expect fans to respect the same values when they visit the Racecourse.

Does that make it OK then?  Should our club ignore their numerous complaints from families who attended the game?

And its not where Featherstone are concerned Dydo; Our CEO has written to ALL Championship clubs explaining our position regarding fans using foul and abusive language at the Racecourse.  We respect the family values expressed by your chairman in his statement on your website and expect fans to respect the same values when they visit the Racecourse.

Will your CEO be writing to Jono?????

But then i found out 1 of our officials had to go to Red Hall over it in the week, its irrelevant how many chant if the player cant handle that he would last no more than 5 mins playing amateur rugby

Strange that!!! considering he's played amateur  all his life until joining the NWC!

Please stop grasping at straws to deflect away from the true topic, that being some of your fans let your club down. This has happened at other clubs and no doubt will happen again and again, some times worse than others but that's how it goes.

Don't get me wrong I'm no angel and the odd expletive does slip out mostly in frustration,  but to continuously chant and swear, as has been witnessed and  reported especially after being repeatedly asked to stop over the tanoy system, just can't be condoned by anyone and has rightly been condemned by your own  Fev fans. 

As for Jono I'm sure that the management team at NWC will look at the matter and do what is necessary.

Move on mate and let them that are dealing with it do their job and sort it.

Shan't be commenting any further.

New game, new day.

Regards 7 

irrelevant what the fans chanted to him, the finger gesture was given to all fans women and children inclusive. Any pro-semi pro player worth his salt wouldnt react to whatever any fan shouted at him. You have the brass neck to tell us not to bring the potty mouths next time, as though WE can do anything about it, but fail to mention the disgusting act of 1 of your own players in front of women and children

Lowfield, do you recall the incident, about five years ago, whereby Cockaine, playing for Hull KR at the time, had to be physically restrained at the end of the game, from jumping into the family stand?. Intimidation happens at every game. The only way to nullify it, is by playing at the top of your game and coming away with the victory

Im  so sorry for you people in so called north Wales  , but what has been put down in the press is an insulut to the game. Grow up and stop using " a family game excuse, keep that millarky  you may get 200 family fans and other folk wearing a red top. Featherstone Rovers fans have been  through it all and we don't need whiney do gooders, pretending they know who to support a team.