Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ruffyed

Championship 1 betting odds

4 posts in this topic

Oldham are 4 to 1 with BetVictor to finish top of league . Seems to me to be very generous odds , particularly as does not include play offs . Thought that odds on Cru winning title last year were equally generous but could not bring myself to back them against Oldham but no such worries this year so I will certainly be having a few quid on the Roughyeds...and if the Fans Trust gets off the ground I will have the ideal place to invest some of my potential windfall.

Nice odds. Might be worth a couple of hundred, and a great idea to get behind spud!

Oldham are 4 to 1 with BetVictor to finish top of league . Seems to me to be very generous odds , particularly as does not include play offs . Thought that odds on Cru winning title last year were equally generous but could not bring myself to back them against Oldham but no such worries this year so I will certainly be having a few quid on the Roughyeds...and if the Fans Trust gets off the ground I will have the ideal place to invest some of my potential windfall.

Better odds than us at 4/7 they must think we are going to romp it.