Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anita Bath

BBC Sport website

12 posts in this topic

Anyone notice that the rugby league tab has been removed from the BBC sport website?  To reach the rugby league pages you now have to click on 'other sports' and look among the curling, table tennis, judo etc.

I know the BBC have their problems but these changes must be made for a reason. How does this reflect on the performance of Mr Barwick (part time as he is) and his team at Red Hall and the standing of Super League following on from the 'greatest ever world cup' ?

If rugby league was a child it would have been taken away from these folks and put in care.

Yes,I noticed that,but assumed it was because there`s been no league since the end of the World Cup and that they were just a little tardy in putting the tab back. They hardly ever mention League on the BBC anyway these days,too busy talking politically correct garbage about all sorts of minority rubbish. They`re so pc now they say Valenthia and Barthelona. Oh yeah,AC Meelan as well!  No wonder I turn it off.

Not so when I go on the website - still no tab and among all the minority sports under the 'other sports' tab

It's definitely there on mine, in between Rugby Union and tennis.

Can't remember it ever been missing but I might be wrong !

The following URL, which I have in my Bookmarks, will get you directly to the site :

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league

Depends how you get there - at home it's still there but at work (which gets rooted via Germany) it's gone.

It's a strange one.

If I go via my bookmarks in my browser the link to bbc sports rugby league is there.

If I search google for bbcsports and click the link that comes up then it's missing.

Beyond me.

The BBC must be in The Twilight Zone.

Pugwash.