Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnoco

Hot Pants Revival

19 posts in this topic

Speaking as a feminist, and an avid You tube viewer, I reckon its time for a hot pants revival.

Not these scrawny birds you get these days either. Proper crumpet like in the Carry on films and stuff (and that woman from Middle of The Road and the one from the Hai Karate advert...phwooaar)

Discus.

I'd better dig my mine out then!  ;) While on the subject of fashion, I remember my 40 inch bottomed Rupert trousers fondly. 

I'd better dig my mine out then!  ;) While on the subject of fashion, I remember my 40 inch bottomed Rupert trousers fondly. 

I've gone on a diet or else I was in danger of hitting the 40 inch waist trousers.

:(

I have noticed a resurgence of 1970s style high waist jeans on the fairer sex, with what seems to be the added addition of Lycra to add to the figure hugging functionality - rarely is it a pleasant sight!

Speaking as a feminist, and an avid You tube viewer, I reckon its time for a hot pants revival.

Not these scrawny birds you get these days either. Proper crumpet like in the Carry on films and stuff

Your wish is my command -

2145099363.jpg

Oh, you gonna take me home tonight...

Now you've done it, I'm going to have that song in my head all bloody night now.

Now you've done it, I'm going to have that song in my head all bloody night now.

Sorry mate

Sorry mate

No worries. There could be worse ones stuck in there! A bit of an age test really that song...

No worries. There could be worse ones stuck in there! A bit of an age test really that song...

You say that but I'm only 27. Parents had a few Queen LPs lying around when I was little though.

Oh I hope so, the mrs's bought a business last year and the stock included 22 pairs of the bleeding things and not shifted one pair yet, a revival would be good!

2315990520_33526ae266.jpg

I SAY!  Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep! Cheek Cheek!

39847_2.jpg

Lulu.

Must have been something about the Scottish fashion industry in the 1970's.

Debbie Harry

f4195d6b40be5cbfc15663771d5c29a1.jpg

Typical Merkin

2315990520_33526ae266.jpg

More proof that Scots women are, well. erm...