Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toffee

new players

86 posts in this topic

Just maybe players of the right caliber weren't available at a price we could afford. Maybe.

So why are the very same players a couple of the ones we have approached recently ? What was wrong with Shaun squires in November ? If he is good enough now why wasn't he then ? Same applies to a couple more . Paul Harrison must be tearing his hair out we are down to the bare bones . Faal did nothing anyway so whether he got banned or not there was no harm in signing a player in his position . Campbell is a class act but it's self inflicted from the club in general as far as I am concerned it's not all money related but a couple are .

One name suggested to the club is that of a Leeds-based amateur threequarter who, after a season or so away, is looking to get back into the pro game. I've no doubt whatsoever that he'd be the best centre on our books. The club has been passed his name, lets see what happens......

One name suggested to the club is that of a Leeds-based amateur threequarter who, after a season or so away, is looking to get back into the pro game. I've no doubt whatsoever that he'd be the best centre on our books. The club has been passed his name, lets see what happens......

He should have been rung , meeting arranged and signed if we have any sense . As you say time will tell ...

Buttery?

The best centre on our books.....

It wouldn`t be that hard would it??

Mark Cunningham.

Cunny, youre joking, he's OK if theres no one else on the field, concedes 10x more than he scores.

How do you know what ample time is to recruit anyone and how do you know that he (whoever he may be) knew they would receive bans?

i think vile rodders has answered that guestion very apptly, end of day its not rocket science is it?

i think vile rodders has answered that guestion very apptly, end of day its not rocket science is it?

I have no idea as l have never owned a rugby club!