Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Well well well

51 posts in this topic

The greatest rugby league team in the world are now wanting to sack there coach :bye: but why? they were sure to be at the top of the league by now with their world beating team of ex-super league players and top class local amateurs :laugh: they now want Charlo in, you couldn't make it up, next they will want to merge ;)

Allegedly players are dropped by text on friday night.Travellers are preferred and only 8 players leave on the haven on the bus. Fans calling for woods head too

Allegedly players are dropped by text on friday night.Travellers are preferred and only 8 players leave on the haven on the bus. Fans calling for woods head too

1 no we dont want to sack our coach merely downbeat from todays score.2 we aint world beaters but we are better than you previous two meetings proves that.3 I find it rather amusing that apparently you aint bothered about haven yet you constantly read all things haven and report your findings on here.youve won one game from 3 hardly team of the month.weve lost 2 away games which you probably lose also so lets not get giddy it'll deffo bite you back.

" better than you" bottom of the league. How arrogant lol pmsl.

It gets better!! Apparently there has been rumours of a boardroom split in the last fortnight and allegedly a director stormed of the bus yesterday says a fan on deluded.com. its going belly up at the wreck!

It gets better!! Apparently there has been rumours of a boardroom split in the last fortnight and allegedly a director stormed of the bus yesterday says a fan on deluded.com. its going belly up at the wreck!

Least there would be more room on the 16 seater mini bus for Dave ( oh sorry he doesnt travel with them does he ;) )

Least there would be more room on the 16 seater mini bus for Dave ( oh sorry he doesnt travel with them does he ;) )

Sounds like theres plenty of room on the bus the supporters take too, sounds like a 16 seater would be far too big even. Best fans in rugby though apparently.

Sounds like theres plenty of room on the bus the supporters take too, sounds like a 16 seater would be far too big even. Best fans in rugby though apparently.

No no, that can't be right. They are taking a full size coach to every away game and even putting on a free trip on for the last away game with all their profits.

Deludedfans.com is comedy at it's best!!! And as always BKM tries his best to put a positive spin on it all... it's their hardest start to a season for years..... LOL

Deludedfans.com is comedy at it's best!!! And as always BKM tries his best to put a positive spin on it all... it's their hardest start to a season for years..... LOL

yes everything negative about town especially off the pitch and he PM's me right away. I have messaged him for an update on the alleged boardroom split and alleged director storming off the bus but he has failed to reply even though he HAS commented on the "trouble at the top" thread on deluded.com forum

He aint replied becoz theres nowt to reply to no split or boardroom disputes merely all hearsay.

He aint replied becoz theres nowt to reply to no split or boardroom disputes merely all hearsay.

yeah whatever. So your own fans are lying. Even he has now replied with a different story. Don't paper over the cracks.

Choccy's uneducated chav love child ;) or maybe he aint

Things are really going ---- up down the road!! its going to bang soon I think.

If it wasn't for sellafield money they'd be playing a derby against Kells this weekend. They get £50k sponsorship every season guaranteed from nmp and probably the same again during the course of the season to bail them out from all their "mistakes".

Just imagine if they had to work for their money like all the other clubs.:-(

Well I've just looked on the dark side site on my workmates phone. Kin hell Mrs Razz is putting it all out on there. No board room split?? It looks like the club is imploding and a few lies are being told. All juicy stuff on a fans forum!!!

Well I've just looked on the dark side site on my workmates phone. Kin hell Mrs Razz is putting it all out on there. No board room split?? It looks like the club is imploding and a few lies are being told. All juicy stuff on a fans forum!!!

I suggest haveandproud reads those comment on the jam forum before coming on here saying its just all hearsay. Dirty linen is certainly being aired.

They are turning on each other big time, the collapse is imminent. I look forward to welcoming Whitehaven rlfc 2015 into our league next year.

Don't leave us hanging! lol. What's happening?

dirty linen being aired big style on a thread titled "trouble at the top". Disagreements and people being asked to retract their comments.

As much as I would love to read about them bitching among themselves, i just couldn't log on to that bile ridden site. Just let them get on with it, at least it will keep them busy, and they maybe won't be on here spreading their lies.

As much as I would love to read about them bitching among themselves, i just couldn't log on to that bile ridden site. Just let them get on with it, at least it will keep them busy, and they maybe won't be on here spreading their lies.

you mean yer barred !! As for trouble in camp yer so wrong and that aint papering over any cracks.