Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Well well well

51 posts in this topic

you mean yer barred !! As for trouble in camp yer so wrong and that aint papering over any cracks.

you would make a good politician marra.

Looks like we have a jam eater version of comical Ali here. You keep your head buries in the sand son. Right up until your club implodes and walks away from its debts again.

Looks like we have a jam eater version of comical Ali here. You keep your head buries in the sand son. Right up until your club implodes and walks away from its debts again.

ha ha love it. Its comical ali allright. He is telling us everything is fine while the "trouble at the top" thread rages on over on the jam forum lol.

Deluded.com is never more apt than it is now

you mean yer barred !! As for trouble in camp yer so wrong and that aint papering over any cracks.

LOL......

But you still own 43% of the club. A little more than a raffle prize I'm sure you'll agree.

All I asked was what you intend to do with your share holding which as yet has gone unanswered.

For you to try to belittle the supporters concern is amusing considering many of us held the club in our hearts decades before USS Razz approached our shores and will continue to do so long after it disappeared into the 'horizon'.

The matter is anything but amusing.

Oh dear.... one of the deluded ones attacks MrsR, who helped save Haven and still owns 40+% of shares in the club. If it wasn't for her and her husband Haven wouldn't exist any-more..

Barred !!!!! you've got to go on it to be barred !!! I've half a mind to log on now and leave you a nice post, but your not worth it Choccy :rtfm:  You clown

Barred !!!!! you've got to go on it to be barred !!! I've half a mind to log on now and leave you a nice post, but your not worth it Choccy :rtfm:  You clown

so wigan106 isnt you REALLY  ;)

Is this something that classy jameater choccy wrote?

"I also think that a foreigner who resides in America holds a substantial amount of shares in a Rugby League club is utterly destabilising"

Classy piece of xenophobia/racism there. Even his fellow fans detest him. 

Is this something that classy jameater choccy wrote?

"I also think that a foreigner who resides in America holds a substantial amount of shares in a Rugby League club is utterly destabilising"

Classy piece of xenophobia/racism there. Even his fellow fans detest him. 

that counts me out then as im a friend of mrs r and her husband who when at haven did their upmost to achieve success.

Imagine where we'd be if we'd had the amount of money thrown at us that Haven have in the last 5 years!

Imagine where we'd be if we'd had the amount of money thrown at us that Haven have in the last 5 years!

I think if you look back over the years town have had and wasted far more cash than we ever will.

I think if you look back over the years town have had and wasted far more cash than we ever will.

i think you'll find town over spent but won a divisional final at old Trafford and made super league. Haven well erm..... Got destroyed by cas on national tv. Bravo.

Town have been destroyed on tv too very selective memories you town fans have regarding your history.you even put down final defeats as your history.thats nothing to be remembered for getting tonked in finals.

Town have been destroyed on tv too very selective memories you town fans have regarding your history.you even put down final defeats as your history.thats nothing to be remembered for getting tonked in finals.

Ah but Town have also won finals unlike the trophy and debt dodgers. Try a different troll.

Ah but Town have also won finals unlike the trophy and debt dodgers. Try a different troll.

not trolling just replying to comments made how is that trolling? it is a forum isnt it?

And yet Town have never walked away fr mtheir debts, pretended to not exist, left local people desperate to get money back, then just suddenly appeared again with the same owners and board. Morally bankrupt club from top to bottom.

And yet Town have never walked away fr mtheir debts, pretended to not exist, left local people desperate to get money back, then just suddenly appeared again with the same owners and board. Morally bankrupt club from top to bottom.

thats the kind of pathetic response i would expect from you,town are no more sqeaky clean than haven are.if we,d have had the money town had during their very brief super league experience then who knows where we could of been.  

come on marra you,ve gotta change the record how many times have you mentioned it a few of the teams in SL have done it in recent years whether its right or wrong it happens in business how many shops go bankrupt and re-open in different names and look at our own league and how well keighley and donny have done in the last 3 or 4 years both winning trophies in that time even though they,ve both been in admin twice (tax dodging ) as you say in recent years life goes seems to be eating away at a few of you lot

If the likes of this havenandproud plum are going to come on here with there garbage then they are going to have to accept getting some back. I notice he didnt argue with any of what I said though. Donald your a decent sort though, but bringing up others doing similar things does you no help at all.

Also some of what I say (well most of what I say) is done tongue in cheek and to wind up the lunatic fringe down the road, seems to work quite well at times  )

Well said DKW, if Havenshroud wants to come on a Town forum as a keyboard warrior (and as we can see with the letters mixed up on the keyboard and all the punctuation keys missing - it takes a while to decipher what he's actually typing) and slags the club off regarding money/coaches then he has to 100% expect something back regardless of what happens at Keighley, Doncaster or London.

His posts will be deleted shortly anyway, then its back behind the wire on the haven forum

Just how long has the current company that runs and administers the Whitehaven club been in existence? 2 years?

Someone needs to giver this jam loud and proud a calculator and a few news and star newspapers and a history book then he maybe be able to read some facts!!

Just because the town are living la vievers loca!!

Up the town,

so wigan106 isnt you REALLY  ;)

Nio it isn't you Muppet just someone else who decided to put the famous 106 hammering score behind his monica. Wigan 106 isn't banned from your site either as I know who he is.

Who said they were deluded down the road:-

dewsbury 16 whitehaven 20

Dewsbury 12 Haven 24

:O 

Who said they were deluded down the road:-

dewsbury 16 whitehaven 20

Dewsbury 12 Haven 24

:O 

you........ what a suprise  :no: