Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

NRL starts again this week

9 posts in this topic

1st up what a game Thurs am Souths v Roosters, Sam Burgess v SBW anyone looking forward to this ?

1st up what a game Thurs am Souths v Roosters, Sam Burgess v SBW anyone looking forward to this ?

Not really

I am macca, getting up at 4am to watch games, my wife thinks its mad.

I am macca, getting up at 4am to watch games, my wife thinks its mad.

More of a raiders fan me rich

Cant wait for the nrl to start. Personally think fridays game between the bulldogs and the broncos is going to be a cracker too.

Benny barba's return to anz, the broncos new half back pairing (hoffman playing at number 6) and the broncos will want to come out fighing after being hammered in both there trial games.

Plus theres the footy show tomorrow night too. Beau ryan is excellent, so funny and i believe theryre gonna be discussing benji marshall's failed venture into union....

good stuff, that premier sports is worth it for the nrl alone, not keen on ice hockey though..

I'll be watching it defiantly.

I love the early season with Thursday, Friday, sat, sun and Monday game although some of the early ones on a Sunday make it difficult to watch.

Don't forget for those without Prem Sport each NRL game is available online (legally) http://www.rlbet.co.uk/live-nrl-streaming

Parramatta v New Zealand Warriors is free on Sunday 7-30 am on Premier Sports channel 428