Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Barrow Match

72 posts in this topic

I don't know who he was talking about but the coach said it was his decision to drop a kid today and play McGoff!!!!     Was it Brett P, Big Red, who?

I don't know who he was talking about but the coach said it was his decision to drop a kid today and play McGoff!!!!     Was it Brett P, Big Red, who?

Brett Philips was out on the pitch doing all the pre-match drills Keith, didn't see big Red there at all, McGoff was going into tackles and seamed to be always failing to his knees! he defended well but nothing else, Brett would have started for me.

I don't know who he was talking about but the coach said it was his decision to drop a kid today and play McGoff!!!! Was it Brett P, Big Red, who?

surely he meant Callum rowlandson. Brett or red couldn't be dropped as he wasn't playing last week either.

Dont mean to start any argument here but brett phillips is one of the best forwards in this league could the crac be right that all wigan players must play that being the reason he was left out

Big red needs some bark off and Brett P needs to up his defensive game

I'm sorry but Brett has to play if there being picked off there ability.

Just looking at the keighley team from yesterday . Looks strong with some good acquisitions .

The haven fanzine strikes again! Just a quick look at the back page in the garage and a big spread on havens game with the words back us and a small narrow colum down the side about the cumbrian derby. Its our coaches first match and he gets a win in a very good cumbrian derby game and we get a rally cry to back haven all over the back page. Nothing changes eh

Don't worry marra the gazette paper out soon you can read about your lucky derby win then.

Don't worry we will be splashed all over the front page again next time anyone linked to Town does anything wrong. Funny that when an haven player got jailed it wasn't front page headlines. They love reporting the negative stuff, but I did like the back page headline when Charlo jacked,

' JAM BUSTER' ........class

Big red needs some bark off and Brett P needs to up his defensive game

In what way? In two years I've only seen him have one off day last year against Leigh in his first game back

In what way? In two years I've only seen him have one off day last year against Leigh in his first game back

totally agree Brett Phillips is top quality, and I can't think of any reason other than injury why he should ever be left out.

The Haven fanzine strikes again........

to quote the match report...

Referee Tom Crashley awarded Town a penalty 30 metres out for an alleged ripping out offence and Australian centre Kayle Connor held his nerve to hit the target with an accurate kick.

There was clearly 2 barrow players in the tackle when the ball was ripped out!!!

totally agree Brett Phillips is top quality, and I can't think of any reason other than injury why he should ever be left out.

Agree to an extent, but it would have been harsh to drop Liam McAvoy from 2nd row after he was MoM against Swinton playing there.

Agree to an extent, but it would have been harsh to drop Liam McAvoy from 2nd row after he was MoM against Swinton playing there.

totally agree but if he's not starting he should be 1st name on the bench

Brett's a winner . Need him there doing his thing on the edge . Two good lads we can fit in I'm sure.

There was clearly 2 barrow players in the tackle when the ball was ripped out!!!

Watching those highlights there was indeed .We give the touchies plenty of stick but credit this one. He clearly tipped the wink to Crashley .

Watching those highlights there was indeed .We give the touchies plenty of stick but credit this one. He clearly tipped the wink to Crashley .

I don't think barrow can really complain after the blatant forward pass for their try

Yeh saw that to . Those touchies ... Useless !!!