Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raiders96

Team ad predictions for town

42 posts in this topic

I'd go with the same team as last week

Barrow 34 - 18 Town

First try - Campbell

MOM - Shaw

Attendance - 1409

1.mort

2.turner

3.shaw

4.wiper

5.grant

6.speakman

7.campbell

8.bullock

9.mossop

10.dawson

11.harrison

12.briscoe

13.toal

14.danny jones

15.joe Burke

16.jack morrison

17.jamie butler

No reason why mossop could not play a full game, think shaw offers more than Lowe in centre than at halfback and I dowt warrington want us playing him in that position.

Barrow 22-18 workington

First try: dalton grant

Attendence: 1197

Mom: Liam Harrison

Not bothered who plays or what position as long as the lads play with heart and passion..... Oh and we win and there is 1200 fans!!

Can't half tell which game I'm missing this season. :-(:-( haha

Good luck guys.

Dont know why youd want to change the team from last week, beat the champions on their own pitch so would deffo keep the same team.

Barrow 22-10 Town

Greetings from Singapore I'm afraid I will be missing this one :-( I'm just hoping for a win preferably denying a BP. 30-16

What a terrible fan you are morty, not even chartering a flight back for a Cumbrian derby....

I honestly now have no idea how this game will go, new coach, players needing to impress, new partnership with Wigan etc. And then there's the weather.

stick with a winning team . if no injuries. winning breeds confidence .lowe has good defence abilities and shaw should play were OUR COACH tells him to play. we didn't go down duel reg last year and lets keep it that way.

barrow win 28-12.

I hope town don't ruin what should be a good game by bringing half of the Wigan reserves down with them

Unless Wigan lend us some props you'll do us in the forwards. Hopefully town can hang on for a bp.

I hope town don't ruin what should be a good game by bringing half of the Wigan reserves down with them

I wonder if this is why Charlton resigned?

Well the deals only been announced today, and he was happy to do it with widnes last year, so i dont think thats it

Maybe your right, I liked Gary Charlton, and still can't understand why he would go after only one game.

If Hopkins plays,and he has been training this week with town,it will be a very close game,he will add a bit of starch to there pack,coupled with the bad weather forecast for the week end,I'm going Barra by 2,it will come down to the goal kickers,hope they get over the line,I'm off to see the tigers v st George game,so hope both my teams get up.

Barrow win

Biggest gate of the season

Deny Worky the BP

Job done :)

what a ridiculous post raiders96.you need to check the DR rules before posting that. correct me if i am wrong but we will have one loan and one DR and you will only have 3 loans coz ones injured.barrow22 town 24

We dont have 4 players on loan from leigh

3 and one from warrington isn't it. However I ain't criticising the raiders its just raiders96 saying we will be bringing half of wigans reserves. good luck for the season.

If Hopkins plays,and he has been training this week with town,it will be a very close game,he will add a bit of starch to there pack,coupled with the bad weather forecast for the week end,I'm going Barra by 2,it will come down to the goal kickers,hope they get over the line,I'm off to see the tigers v st George game,so hope both my teams get up.

Going out there shortly and taking in the Tigers v Manly game on the 4th of April, probably have a few jars in the London and Town hall Hotel before the game. Look out for a good looking bloke in a Town shirt.....................it wont be me. ;)

I should say at least 1600 this week. Should be a cracking game.

Obviously I'll go for Barrow to win 30-10.

Raiders bar will be open 1.30pm.  Pass the word.

I believe danny jones is fit for tomorrow at the cost of jamie butler

Barrow did a player swap Mr Warriors, their soul isn't available on ebay.

Get em stuffed Barrow, Hoppie wont be playing

We have3/4 good kickers in the team so hopefully we can pin Wucky back in their own half for long periods i can`t see them scoring many long range tries. Also if we set  young Jack "The Beast" Morrison up properly in front of the posts, can`t see them stopping 18 stone of prime Wigan beef going at full belt, it`ll be like a game of skittles! Can`t wait. Good luck Wucky but i think we have the better side at the moment.

Looking forward to this derby, hope town push on and take a win but I'm really intrigued into seeing how Murray has set you guys up and how it will pan out!! Up the town but don't mind the braves guys, ha

Barrow did a player swap Mr Warriors, their soul isn't available on ebay.

Get em stuffed Barrow, Hoppie wont be playing

Eh?