Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunsok3

york sunday

102 posts in this topic

Barry is paid by Hunslet for the work he does at Hunslet as for dual reg I don't know wether we will be using any or not. I would of thought it would depend who we are offered and our injury situation at the time

If people have questions, they could get themselves a membership, come to the AGM and ask away, there will be a QA with the Board. No silence, no hiding place, just good old fashioned honesty.

If people have questions, they could get themselves a membership, come to the AGM and ask away, there will be a QA with the Board. No silence, no hiding place, just good old fashioned honesty.

No thanks im not paying money to get told lies.

No thanks im not paying money to get told lies.

That's fine but please don't try and make out that questions don't get answered, it's your choice if you turn down the opportunity to ask them

That's fine but please don't try and make out that questions don't get answered, it's your choice if you turn down the opportunity to ask them

I'm not paying 16/18 quid to be told lies. So were having all hunslet players this season? What about yates? Yhe club said he'd be coming back on dual reg this season so which 1 is a lie there. Leeds pay eatons wage

I'm not paying 16/18 quid to be told lies. So were having all hunslet players this season? What about yates? Yhe club said he'd be coming back on dual reg this season so which 1 is a lie there. Leeds pay eatons wage

Your call, can't force you to become a member, but you know where we are if you change your mind.

Your being told the truth you just choose not to believe it

I never trust a rhino....you used to be the same

I still don't there is no rhino rep on our board. HIST membership is £15 we pay Barry for his coaching at Hunslet all questions asked at agm will be honestly answered by the Hunslet board

Theirs a game on tomorrow fellas don't forget...

Gav, it's immaterial what a threads about on our forum, it usually ends up being hi-jacked by the usual suspects with their own agenda.

I'll get this thread back on topic and then leave you all to fight amongst yourselves. Here's the side for tomorrow;

Kain, Mapals, Wilson, Maun, Ballard, Grimshaw, T.Coyle, Houston, March, Stenchion, Oakes, Lyons, Mackay

Hood, Broughton, Reed, Haley

I'll get this thread back on topic and then leave you all to fight amongst yourselves. Here's the side for tomorrow;

Kain, Mapals, Wilson, Maun, Ballard, Grimshaw, T.Coyle, Houston, March, Stenchion, Oakes, Lyons, Mackay

Hood, Broughton, Reed, Haley

Is this the actual team or your thoughts on the team?

Hope Wilson can grab his chance. On his limited showings in the last 12 months he has shown he has the right attributes to be a quality centre.

Is this the actual team or your thoughts on the team?

Hope Wilson can grab his chance. On his limited showings in the last 12 months he has shown he has the right attributes to be a quality centre.

The actual team

Who cares but are United and the Hawks being run by the Scandinavians?

are all these Scandinavians paying Their £12 to get in tomorrow?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT AT IT AGAIN FALLING OUT WITH EACH OTHER JUST MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OF YOUR SELFS OTHER FORUM ARE LAUGHING AT YOU GROW UP

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT AT IT AGAIN FALLING OUT WITH EACH OTHER JUST MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OF YOUR SELFS OTHER FORUM ARE LAUGHING AT YOU GROW UP

I heard what you said about us last sat margret. Were not embaressing ourselfs by standing by our morals. You might be happy being a baby whino but i'll never be 1. And the stick some on here used to give york aswell

are all these Scandinavians paying Their £12 to get in tomorrow?

They even get a Ryan Bailey is god t shirt and a free shot for every punch he throws, just hope a lot of Southstanders turn up and buy their discounted tickets to watch the big man in action.

They even get a Ryan Bailey is god t shirt and a free shot for every punch he throws, just hope a lot of Southstanders turn up and buy their discounted tickets to watch the big man in action.

What a gob sh*te you are. Why not post under your proper name

What a gob sh*te you are. Why not post under your proper name

agreed he is a full weight one