Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jannerboyuk

Rlwc 13 DVD

8 posts in this topic

Am I missing something or is there no sign of a wc DVD? Bad enough not being out for Xmas...

There gonna time the DVD relese to co-incide with Englands next home international fixture...... So that's sometime autumn 2016. Ha!!

Don't get me started on things like the RLWC DVD and 4 Nations fixtures for this year!

I think the lack of a DVD is in some ways an indication of how little resources the organisers of the World Cup had at their disposal. They were having to put the whole competition together on a shoe string. In that light, their achievements are even more remarkable. Incredible, even.

I think the lack of a DVD is in some ways an indication of how little resources the organisers of the World Cup had at their disposal. They were having to put the whole competition together on a shoe string. In that light, their achievements are even more remarkable. Incredible, even.

It still feels like a really weird omission tbh.

There is HD coverage of every game and there are plenty of player interviews etc. knocking around. 

I think it is a pretty poor oversight. I still have the one from 2008, and would absolutely love one from 2013.

This once again is a reflection of things not being as they should be in Rugby League.A DVD was talked about.I remember sitting through endless video clips at wembley and old trafford which looked like they had been made for a review of  the World Cup on DVD!

Profits from World Cup? still waiting-slow accountants?

premier sports should be putting one together, or have they spit the dummy.