Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duck Egg

Championship Finals Day

25 posts in this topic

I think DIY shops will be selling out of rope now

You may as well get the feel of your new home before you move in!

I was like, oh no not there of all places, please no, but at end of day it means no travel and I can come down get ###### celebrate our promition and get bus home to my mates were ill be staying.

Whinos or not Id rather travel 20 minutes than an hour to the wrong side of the Penines & at least it means that we will go in numbers to cheer the lads on to promotion

Why is everyone assuming hunslet will be in the final?? Anyone can win on the day in a knockout competition. Some of these comments are so arrogant it's unreal

looking at the hemel stags tv highlights. think we were lucky to keep them at nil. they seemed to cause plenty problems

only 1st game and other teams will test us even more. macca is right we need to stop being so cocky and stop assuming we will win every game

Won grand final there so maybe an omen

And also got knocked back from Super League ............

Two minutes of highlights isn't representative of a game Lenin and Hemel beat both of the promoted teams at their place last season was atrocious conditions a game where you had to grind it out think the team should be given a bit of credit for grinding it out.Agree with Macca take each game as it comes no one is assured of anything York will be tough

Correct Macca and others. Let's see to it that we're in the final first, then we can think about where it's being played and how far we have to travel.

Hemel did look a tough game, on a very narrow pitch. Good game to get out of the way, as other teams will come a cropper there.......

I agree with you maaca that is so arrogant & disrespectful! So your not just going to get through to GF but win it,look at fev they've won league leaders for last 4 yrs,how many GF won,1! And to say you'll take plenty of support,I get more in my front room!!

I think the fact that the grand final is local heaps more pressure on Hunslet

I think the fact that the grand final is local heaps more pressure on Hunslet

I don't live in chic I live on the boarder,but if I did nowt wrong with that! It's all you can come back with, he's from cheeeeekenleey!!

oh ok and he is a ###### chicckkkkeeenly bin man haha......owts better than listing on and on and on about the rhinos graham

where do we buy tickets from for finals day

think il go now its on door step

make a day of it and enjoy

Still don't know what the format is for the play-off's , is it team that finishes top goes straight through to final and the rest play off for a final place , or will the RFL let fans know 2 weeks before..................

last season the club who finished top of  Championship 1 got automatic promottion-- the others went into a play off for the second promotion place with the result that Rochdale who won it got promoted despite finishing about 8 points behind Oldham.--- this season as usual it's different -- no automatic promotion, just a play off, rumoured to be between the top 5 clubs-- waiting to hear if the club who finishes top gets home advantage for the play off rounds, and is there any prize money? 

-Then looking at 5 clubs being relegated from the Championship,  added to the 8 remaining clubs in Championship 1 it will be a competitive division next year..