Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSN

Barrow v Town

32 posts in this topic

I don't think Harrison had his best game today he was run over for the first try and lost the ball 3 or 4 times though it was a good game thought bullock was outstanding again

Haven and proud don't make my laugh

4 away there today, what an embarrassment

1500 true Cumbrian rugby fans at today's derby

quote name="havenandproud" post="2895921" timestamp="1394387418"]

by the sounds of it on the radio jambos were very lucky to get any points let alone all 3 think they,ll be found out against stiffer opposition.

I think all 3 Cumbrian teams will struggle against the better teams in our league!

I think all 3 Cumbrian teams will struggle against the better teams in our league!

Now now steve75 you will have shavenandproud on next, they have just beaten the Rams remember !!

Its a long season pal with a lot of twists and turns still to come, hopefully WE will all do well come the end of the season.

Now now steve75 you will have shavenandproud on next, they have just beaten the Rams remember !!

Its a long season pal with a lot of twists and turns still to come, hopefully WE will all do well come the end of the season.

I hope they all stay up! For once though it is my head ruling my heart!

It wasn't the referee that gave it - it was the touch judge on the popular side, the referee appeared to be allowing play on!

Why was it then the referree and 24 players appeared to stand still, the only town player who gave chase after the rip out was Marc Shackley.

Mind you I did have my head in my hands for a few seconds lol so my memory may be impaired.

Spot on Ritchie. On the subject of our try Vievers said on interview on RC that it was 3 metres forward. Couldn't be that much if it was forward. It's all history now anyway.

Spot on Ritchie. On the subject of our try Vievers said on interview on RC that it was 3 metres forward. Couldn't be that much if it was forward. It's all history now anyway.

It was a blatant forward pass that  resulted in the Barrow try, but like you said it's history now anyway.