Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

yeessss

59 posts in this topic

didnt make anything up mate, see you got trouty to remove his post about training like wigan, and hanney not training ,see he also edited anyones posted that quoted it as well...very sad.must have touched a nerve

maybe burns did go home ,looking at team thast who would normal be on

Oh dear...... why don't you tootle on back to your own heavily moderated forum over at deludedfans,com    LOL Haven have won one match and already your lot are talking about a top 6 finish!!!!

Well it has worked haven4ever,but sorry to diappoint you but i never got anything moved,and hanney has you put it has difficulties on attending training but who's to say he will not find a way to get around it,and on a point of nerves,the only time my nerves are on the go is when you frequent the town forum,do us all a favour and get lost.

bye

Seems to be a few having a go at PV's post match interview on various forums. I was pleased with what I heard. I got the impression that he feels we need to be a lot better with the ball in hand and I think our points scored so far sort of backs that up and we need to be more clever with choices in attack but defensively we were good. My guess is that he will be looking for a play maker who has experience at this level

bye

That's your most construct post ever. :) Pity no apology to gilly who went off what a Haven player said.

Make sure you stick to it. (Inserts waving goodbye smilie)

Seems to be a few having a go at PV's post match interview on various forums. I was pleased with what I heard. I got the impression that he feels we need to be a lot better with the ball in hand and I think our points scored so far sort of backs that up and we need to be more clever with choices in attack but defensively we were good. My guess is that he will be looking for a play maker who has experience at this level

Not sure why they are having a go at his interview, from what I heard he was not ungracious about Barrow's efforts and was pretty harsh on Town with comments like we had enough possession to win ten games etc. it was clear that he was happy with our defence but that there is a lot of work to do on our attacking structures.

Interesting that . I didn't hear it myself so can't comment but I must say I had a couple of texts from different people right after it talking about the way he came across . Looks like he's not gonna take any nonsense and has high standards . He may put a few noses out of joint and not be so chummy as it was before , but maybe a whirlwind is what we need . He doesn't know our players and there'll be no favourites or certainties . You'll have to perform , and I think he'll be a lot more ready to use DR to the max .And as long as he does the job that's all that matters . He's not here to make friends , he'll keep us on our toes and say it as it is , which I like .Let's see what's ahead !

Yes david I thought he sounded like he had a no-nonense approach and wanted more from us in attack and to be a bit more clever with the ball. Fans on "other" forums don't seem happy that he didn't come across nice as pie . Tough!

Ultimately he's here to do a job . I bet he's a tough taskmaster and he'll shake things up . Some may even be out the door , but as long as he drags us forward that's all that matters . It'll be a culture shock perhaps but maybe what's needed . New face , clean slate and out of the comfort zone . And we back him to do it his way.

I reckon the Wigan link will play a big part .

Ultimately he's here to do a job . I bet he's a tough taskmaster and he'll shake things up . Some may even be out the door , but as long as he drags us forward that's all that matters . It'll be a culture shock perhaps but maybe what's needed . New face , clean slate and out of the comfort zone . And we back him to do it his way.

I reckon the Wigan link will play a big part .

yes I agree. The last coaches did a very good job but its a new direction now.