Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSN

Murray steps down.

72 posts in this topic

I say find someone new. Why always go back to people who've been here before? There's a reason they are not here now!! No disrespect to any of them but get someone new in with Deano and Phil the boot as assistants

who would you want to see here?

Don't know to be honest just think why look backwards to someone who's already been here!!

But he didn't do a bad job whilst he was here did he?

Stupid phones!

No good for on here.

Not looking to argue jus stating as a fan who I'd like to see as coach, but as a fan it's only my opinion.

Where does this leave the Leigh connection? They've taken one of our best players who we can't recall, they can recall theirs whenever they want. All this seemed to be sorted through Murray's friendship with Paul Rowley. An experienced coach at this level is needed.

Dont know what this guys up to at the moment but how about Lee Briers as player coach ? 

Retired from playing due to injury, on the coaching staff at Warrington.

It will be down to money again as it was the last time, apparently Veivers appllied last time around, so can only guess that he wasn't offered enough!

Veivers didn't apply for the job last time .

I'm sure though we will have plenty more interest this time round . The team is there .. The coaching staff dean and phil will do a good job till the BOD find the right man

Veivers didn't apply for the job last time .

I'm sure though we will have plenty more interest this time round . The team is there .. The coaching staff dean and phil will do a good job till the BOD find the right man

I too thought I had read in the Workington build up that Veivers had applied for the job? And also so, why would he apply now with being the Workington boss?? 

Steve Deakin hardly got a fair crack at the job due to Des now did he? :rtfm: (team sheet! LOL!)

Steve Deakin hardly got a fair crack at the job due to Des now did he? :rtfm: (team sheet! LOL!)

He's down in France doing stuff with the Catalan youth I believe.

John Gibson was talking on RC this morning and aid he was chatting to Murray at 5.00pm and commenting on the potential banana skin at Leeds and then an hour later he resigned. Gibson was gob smacked.

I wonder if Darren Holt would come back as he is being paid for this year and has carried out the task required of him for the last 2 seasons :D

Holt in = Players out

Like who?

just hope we get on with it and don't drag it out over the press and tinternet for weeks and weeks like the last time. this is a mega important season with a lot at stake. get the man for the job asap and let the players bond with him or our season could be over before we know it. 

all the best to Anthony murray.

John stankavich was intrested in town job maybe throw his hat in the ring

John stankavich was intrested in town job maybe throw his hat in the ring

i think the likes of him and goulding who never got the town job will also apply for barrow, both will be good coaches for you guys and probably affordable on your budget.