Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clifford

Programmes

11 posts in this topic

Hi

I know this may be a long shot but does anyone or does anyone know how I can get hold of home programmes from 2006 onwards

Ive lost mine. But I wanted to give them to my Dad as he is unable to attend matches now as he is 83 and not in the best of health

Cheers

Pete

Cheers that would be great. I know he wanted to go on Sunday but he didn't go I told him I would take him but didn't take me up.

I been to lansdown road but the office has gone where is it now. My wife says its in oasis on hollins road can you just call

Cheers that would be great. I know he wanted to go on Sunday but he didn't go I told him I would take him but didn't take me up.

I been to lansdown road but the office has gone where is it now. My wife says its in oasis on hollins road can you just call

The club's offices are now located at Oasis Academy on Hollins Road. I do not know if there is a shop facility there or not. The office number is 0161 624 9630 ext 70552.

No there is no shop at Oasis, Hoodies etc are available on match days when stock is available.